Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar for 55 year old

GARY SAM

Hi guys, I'm 55 and I always loved to stay lean and in shape but you know years don't come alone and I have noticed my muscles and skin are getting flaccid and softer even working out, specially on my arms. For a girl who likes to look fit it sucks, I was wondering if taking anavar maybe in small dose could help to harden up my muscles a little bit. What precautions should I take so I don't suffer any side effects?

steroids are simply tools

i've heard a lot of things over the years. " i want to get big" "I want to cut" "i want to look like Arnold" " I want more appetite" "I want less appetite"

most people who use steroids fail because they don't realize that you can't just take steroids and get what you want out of them like magic.

so i would tell you that if you want to harden up you probably want to reduce your body fat, but you are fighting age at the same time

I would bet you look fantastic at 55.. better than most 35 year olds.. that the problem, you are probably being way too hard on yourself

I would not recommend anavar in this case. It should really only be used for females that compete, not just the regular gym rats.

I would keep training and dial in diet to cut some fat off. I know this gets tougher with age but it is the most effective way.

You could look at SARMs too once you have some consistency and start seeing results.

I agree with what @Masonic Bodybuilder said. SARMS are a better option all around. They won't effect your liver, cholesterol levels or blood pressure at all. Steroids on the other hand will.

If you have never heard of SARMS before, check out this video I made where I explain what SARMS are - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Top Bottom