Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar at 30 mg per day

Samantha H.

Hi guys, so do you think 30 mg a day could help a female to gain muscle mass? or should I add some proviron to reinforce
my cycle? thank you.

Hi guys, so do you think 30 mg a day could help a female to gain muscle mass? or should I add some proviron to reinforce
my cycle? thank you.
Yes, anavar 30mg a day, it can help add lean mass slowly.
If you add proviron , you can make better progress. The question is what side effects are you willing to tolerate?
If your willing to go full throttle then i would definitely add NPP

Get many other opinions from here. Some are good.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm with @calmuscle555... "The question is what side effects are you willing to tolerate?"

What is your body goal? What kind of body do you want to build? And... What side effects are you willing to tolerate?

Because with 30mg Oxan a day plus Proviron you will have some side effects. Will they help you to build some muscle? Certainly, but with a price.

If your goal is a body with good muscle development, you will not achieve this body with only one cycle, but with multiple cycles. So, start slowly, with low doses, use one drug at a time, analyze what are the gains versus side effects. Because with prolonged use the side effects will come, sooner or later. In addition to that... to keep your new muscled body you will have to use drugs forever or until you want to keep your body. Like I said, prolonged use.

The same advice applies with or without drugs: diet, training, patience and consistency.

Now, if your goal is what most women want, just a thin and toned body, forget that dose of Oxan, it's too high, you could actually use only SARMS and the guys here can tell you which one is more appropriate.

30mg/day is WAY too high of a dosage for a female.

The recommended anavar dosage for a female is 5-10mg/day.

I don't like steroids for women unless you are competing in shows. In that case 5-10mg per day is plenty for a first run with anavar.

Top Bottom