Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar!!!

First, show us what you're doing now workout wise, how long you've been doing it, and why you're resorting to AAS

Moderate lifting but when I do I go hard. I don't skimp on reps and give 100%. I do a lot of cardio to try and burn fat. I had a baby and my stomach has been a problem area. My stats are 28yrs old, 107lb, 4'11, 22% bf, working out for years but never did weight training like I have in the past few months. Diet is clean, gluten fee, dairy free. My stomach in particular, Is a mix of stretched skin and bf. I can't seem to tone it. I do cardio, abs diet and still not getting results I'm a thin framed girl an carrying a baby took a toll on my mid section ... That was 5 years ago.. I'm not looking for and "easy" way to change by ANY means.. I just was wondering about results/info etc.. Any other suggestions would be great too! :)

Were in same boat here except I had two...looking mainly to tone stomach hip area ive heard good things about the brazilian butt lift program looking to get that started w insanity n maybe adding some weights is that too much girls as long as im eatting good so my body doesnt try holding on to the fat n end up making me gain?!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Yeah, that's quite a bit.

I tried doing insanity and revabs a few years back...I was fresh out of offseason conditioning when I played softball in college and I could barely handle it. Got too close to overtraining and you will too.

My recommendation: Do a round of insanity and if you aren't satisfied with your tush after that THEN do Brazilian butt lift. But I do not advise doing both at the same time. People underestimate insanity, it's good shit and will be enough for you for now.

To both of you: in my personal opinion, I say no to steroids for you. You both have pretty reasonable goals and you aren't planning on competing, so I feel like you'd be able to reach your goals without AAS.

Ok thank you sorry ment to say brazilian after insanity got like two weeeks untill my 60 days but I love some of the workouts will continue them

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the reply.. I wasn't asking if I should or should not start taking anavar.. I was wondering women's results who have taken it, their feedback/results/comments...etc. I am very educated on it, I was just interested in hearing women's response to it in this post. thanks

Top Bottom