Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolid diet for woman

Delane Morris

How effective is this diet for a female looking to gain muscle mass? I know it consist on a high caloric intake so I would like to give it a shot to see how it goes, also how many work out days a week do you have to do so those extra calories don't turn into fat? thank you

All you need to do is be in a caloric surplus to grow. The key is to keep the calories clean so you are adding lean mass and not sloppy weight. I would just eat 1g of protein per lb body weight, and then chose where you want your carbs to be. Women typically respond better to lower carbs. Just fill in the remaining calories with your fats. I would train 4-5 days per week for mass.

The anabolic diet is basically when you follow a low carb diet Monday - Friday and then you do a carb load Saturday and Sunday.

I like the principles of carb cycling but I don't like the lay out of the anabolic diet. When you have two high carb days back to back, you run the risk of spilling over and having the carbs stored as fat.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

Top Bottom