Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ana Fit Order - Your Opinion Please

These days everyone seems to stack fatloss supps 3 and 4 deep. Why? Do we think nothing is potent enough to work on it's own? I dont know that anyone can confidently say what's working and how well. I ran NYC alone in '03 and the fat flew off my bubble like illegals from INS.

RottenWillow said:
These days everyone seems to stack fatloss supps 3 and 4 deep. Why? Do we think nothing is potent enough to work on it's own? I dont know that anyone can confidently say what's working and how well. I ran NYC alone in '03 and the fat flew off my bubble like illegals from INS.

Well.....ala isnt a fat burner.

Neither is sesamax in the traditional sense...non-stim

SO - Im not sure what stack you might be referring to in this thread

NYC is a stack in and of itself - so powerful in fact that it has been pulled form a lot of shelves.

Tomer said:
why do you suggest oxycalm Shadow?... is this to counter the effects of all the supps such as T-rex?

I suppose if you take the trex late in the day it would help.

It REALLY helps me sleep - the entire night through w/o feeling hungover in the am

Well, I have taken TRex and Gluc R alone - so I know I love them alone and together. They are an awesome combo for me.

Sesapure is not a fat burner per se - I am using it for the cholesterol issues I have. The other benefits are great too though, of course.

I do agree about MOST people thinking more is better, the more supp the better .... But in my case, this is not what is going on. Each of the different supps serve a purpose .... several of the supps serve a HEALTH purpose for me, not a weight loss purpose. TRex is the only supp I plan on taking for it's fat buring potential. The rest are for health reasons (but, admittedly, will help with fat/weight loss).

What I find about AF supps is that each one serves a distinctly different purpose, so they are MADE to work together. They are built to stack. Someone taking Hydroxycut AND Ripped Fuel - well, yeah, that is dumb. AF supps are NOT in this category in my opinion.

The Shadow said:
NYC is a stack in and of itself...

But its a single product, which is the point I'm driving at.

This is not a criticism of anyone, but I just suspect we're doing a great job at funding the OTC fatloss supp vendors and a not so good job at selecting just what we need to meet our goals. Perhaps there are 3 or more products with some fatloss efficacy, but do you actually need to buy all three?

The plethora of fat supps marketed here exists not b/c we need them all to lose fat, but b/c we buy them.

Top Bottom