Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

%&$##$%?><!!! calipers

SteelWeaver

So, I've lost about 4 kgs or so, and decided to check bf last night. I have these calipers that I ordered last year that turned out to be plastic crap, but which SEEMED to be somewhat accurate.... NOT! (and it doesn't help that I have to take the measurements myself, along with not much help from partner)

According to these useless calipers - my bf has not changed :mad: :mad: :mad: - which is funny, since how does one explain that I can now almost see my abs when I couldn't before, and my waist has dropped an inch, and I'm starting to see a slight bit of separation in my quads????? HUH?

This is pathetic. Neither of the gyms I attend has calipers (and if they did I'd be hard pressed to find someone who could actually use them) - only those stupid handheld jobbies, which tell me 16% one day and 19% the next. One of the gyms has this sonic sonar thing which looks like it works kind of the same way that the sonar thing for looking at babies in the womb works. It measures the actual layer of fat. Do these things work? Hydrostatic weighing - forget it :(

What to do - should I just forget about the bf test thing and go by the mirror and scale? Or where can I get some decent calipers? (Oh, guess I can do a search on this ...)

Sorry, just had to vent.

Go by the mirror, not the scale or the calipers. If you think you look good and you feel good then your achieving your goals.:)

dont stress right now.....you havent been "cutting" that long so just ditch all those things for now. personally, it drives me crazy so I try not to get on the scale (I dont have one in my house, thank god!!) and dont do my bf very often. as long as im eating clean and lifting hard I see progress in the mirror so im cool. :)

Top Bottom