Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amore's Log

Also for 12/10 I had:
*3 glucosamine supplement tablets (total of 3 tabs=1.5g glucosamine, 1.2g chondroitin, 800 mg MSM).
*3 L-glutamine capsules (total of 3 caps=3g L-glub; free-form)
*7 creatine monohydrate capsules (6 caps=4.5g creatine)
*1 multi vitamin (Iron Free One Daily from Daily Foods; 100% whole food)
*4 green tea capsules (total of 1600 mg green tea extract)
*1 thermogenic capsule (Trainer Plus)

12/11 SUN

meal 1
oats 20g
milk 1/2 cup
honey 1 teaspoon
apple 50g
protein, zero carb isopure 10 oz
brazil nuts 10g
green tea extract 1200 mg
trainer plus thermogenic
glucosamine 1.5g
l-glut 2g
multi vitamin
Meal 1 totals: 335 cals, 9g fat, 35g carbs, 29g protein

meal 2
brazil nuts 6g
chicken breast 70g
feta cheese 20g
vinaigrette 1 teaspoon
protein, zero carb 5 oz (1/4 bottle)
romaine lettuce 20g
green tea extract 1200 mg
trainer plus thermogenic
l-glut 2g
creatine monohydrate about 4g
Meal totals: 212 cals, 8g fat, 3g carbs, 31g protein

meal 3
chicken breast 80g
romaine lettuce 20g
feta cheese 20g
vinaigrette 1 teaspoon
peanut butter 1/2 teaspoon
protein isopure 10 oz (1/2 bottle)
Meal totals: 230 cals, 6g fat, 3g carbs, 43g protein

meal 4
apple 50g
brazil nuts 20g
honey 1 teaspoon
myoplex carb sense 11 fl oz
bread 30g
hommus 1 oz
Meal totals: 460 cals, 20g fat, 44g carbs, 34g protein

meal 5
isopure zero carb 20 oz
Meal totals: 160 cals, 0g fat, 0g carbs, 40g protein

TOTALS: 1,397 cals, 43g fat, 84g carbs, 177g protein

Only 5 meals today. I woke up very late today as I was tired from a few things: Being up a bit late the previous night, some business related stress, the new diet, new workouts... Slept an extra 2 hrs today. So started eating late and somehow could not get all my food in too well in the beginning of the day. No serious workout today. Was tired at the time I wanted to workout (the latest possible time b4 sleeping) so only lifted the dumbbells a few times and that was that. Got some exercise running around super walmart shopping though. LOL. And it was a work out as my legs still hurt quite a bit today from that leg workout from a few days ago. Meals weren't exactly that great today. A bit high on the carbs and one meal (#4) was way too big in term of cals and carbs. Oh well, I guess we'll consider today being the cheat day of the week. took a nice epson salt bath though for my sore muscles and I think it may have helped a bit. ;-) will be getting my weights equipment (home gym) this week!! ;-)

A bit high on the carbs and one meal (#4) was way too big in term of cals and carbs.

Your calories and carbs were fine. You can try to stay around a certain amount of calories per meal, but sometimes that doesn't happen. Make it up later if you can. I think you still need to up the calories just a tad. Stay above 1400.

Are you training back, abs, and calves too? On off days when you're sore in other areas, you can hit those and still get training in.

I'm just curious - why the honey?

scorpiogirl said:
Your calories and carbs were fine. You can try to stay around a certain amount of calories per meal, but sometimes that doesn't happen. Make it up later if you can. I think you still need to up the calories just a tad. Stay above 1400.

Are you training back, abs, and calves too? On off days when you're sore in other areas, you can hit those and still get training in.

I'm just curious - why the honey?

LOL, I like honey! ;-))) It's yummy. I grew up on this stuff. Yes, I know that the honey needs to go!

Good point about training abs, etc. Will def try that!

I'm so tired today. I woke up late at 11:00 but well I go to bed late normally so that's about normal timing and I feel like I need a nap desperately. maybe b/c I did not take the thermogenic/energy pill?? Damn! I better wake up soon or my day will go downhill as far as nutrition and work out is concerned!

12/12 MON

I was tired today. Feel like that energy pill (thermo pill) I've been taking has been giving me fake energy and that I have not been getting enough rest and now it's catching up with me. So I took a nap from about 3:30 until close to 7 pm! Got a small workout in but nothing extensive (better than nothing, right?). My legs don't hurt that much anymore so hopefully I can get some cardio in finally tomorrow!! ;-)

meal 1
oats 20g
milk 1/2 cup
honey 1 teaspoon
apple 50g
protein zero carb 5 oz
brazil nuts 10g
Meal totals: 288 cals, 9g fat, 34g carbs, 19g protein

meal 2
brazil nuts 6g
chicken breast 86g
feta cheese 28g
vinaigrette 1 teaspoon
romaine lettuce 34g
croutons 8g
protein, 5 oz
green tea extract x3
glucosamine x1
creatine x2
l-glut x2
multi vit x1
Meal totals: 285 cals, 11g fat, 8g carbs, 36g protein

meal 3
chicken breast 80g
romaine lettuce 30g
feta cheese 20g
vinaigrette 1 teaspoon
Meal totals: 136 cals, 4g fat, 2g carbs 23g protein

meal 4
myoplex protein 11 fl oz
brazil nuts 27g
l-glut x2
glucosamine x2
creatine x4
green tea extract x3
complete EFA capsule x1
Meal totals: 336 cals, 23g fat, 8g carbs, 29g protein

meal 5
protein zero carb 15 oz
Meal totals: 120 cals, 30g protein

WORKOUT:
Chest - incline bench press using 20 lb dumbbells:
1x20
1x30 to failure
Flyes on flat bench using 20 lb dumbbells:
1x16
1x15 to failure
Triceps:
Tricep extensions, overhead using 1 20 lb dumbbell:
1x20
1x20 to failure
Dips: 1x10 w/ own body weight using bench

meal 6
protein zero carb 10 oz
cottage cheese 40g
white potato, baked 60g
chicken breast 80g
Meal totals: 259 cals, 3g fat, 14g carbs, 45g protein

12/12 totals:
1,424 cals, 51g fat, 67g carbs, 183g protein
31% fat/17% carbs/51% protein
1,867 mg sodium

Sleeping time now! I need rest!!!! Big time! ;-))

Keep your sets to "no more than" 15 reps. If you can do more than 15, increase your weight.

scorpiogirl said:
Keep your sets to "no more than" 15 reps. If you can do more than 15, increase your weight.

Good idea! I'm picking up 210 lb of weights today so that should be no problem going forward ;-)

Anyone have any opinions on hypertrophy specific training by bryan hancock?

http://thinkmuscle.com/articles/haycock/hst-01.htm

I've done well with it in the past, alternating that w/ HIIT every other day... (1 day off)

Hey!! Just got some ON 100% whey protein gold standard. Rocky road. Tasty! But I used 2 scoops in 1 cup of milk so it was too sweet. It has more cals than the zero carb isopure, but lower protein. i think i'll use both to get protein in (1 serving of ON has 24g protein 120 cals and the isopure has 160 cals but 40g protein, no carbs). Also just picked up my weights (210 lb) !!!!!!! ;-)) ;-) ;-) And the squat rack is here so time to install in a few min!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!

Top Bottom