Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amenorrhea On Cycle -- A perspective and a question

Snow White

Have you ever noticed that the first 4 letters of Amenorrhea are "AMEN"? I'm into my 10th week on cycle, adn I just did my last shot of a primo/sust cocktail. When I first started the cycle it was 5/5/2001. Now for the mense lowdown. My first period was due on or about Memorial day, and it never showed up. I was due last week, and it never showed up. Now so far this is no big deal, right? But a very interesting thing has happened. My body has gone thu mense cycle, but without any bleeding. I still get cramps, moody, and flashes. I think what's happening here is my body is compensating for the hormone imbalance I've thrown it. Now we all know that in a state of amenorrhea we ovulate, but there's no bleeding. I thnk the interesting part here is why not?? Since ovulation is happening, the next step is to build a uterine wall thet then disintergrates if you're not pregnant. Why do we skip the wall building part or, if we're not skipping that where's the blood? I understand that this is pretty advaced gynocology but these are fascinating happenings. How about you other gals out there? When you were in "amen" did you kind of cycle anyway??

??????

i am curious to know why this happens also. i have my period about 4-6 mos. out of the year, but i too experience symptoms as if i am going to menstrate (except the bloating part). i always say to my boyfriend that my body is fighting to menstrate. i personally enjoy not getting it because i feel that i am training well, and i am dieting hard enough because my bf must be low. i am also AS free. i keep reading that it is unhealthy, but i am the healthiest person i know personally. if anyone has more info on this please share. i have already read the other thread, but it doesn't help that much.

amenorrhea

I personally LOVE not having my period, too, but I AM worried about osteoperosis :mix: -- I don't exactly want a dowager's hump when I'm 30! Osteoperosis is sort of a creeping-disease I guess--- I could have really bad bone density now and not realise it! But, I know I'm healthier overall than when I didn't work out at all, for example, I haven't had a bad cold since last year!
Right now I'm on hormones, and I had 3 weeks of estrogen with 1 week of progesterone, and I think I will have my period this time because I'm getting symptoms I've forgotten about-- big bloated stomach, bigger breasts, etc.. I'm just hoping that maybe I can go on the pill and get it only a few months out of the year. Of course, I keep hearing that the pill causes weight gain :mad: oh well...
Good luck!

Top Bottom