Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amaryllis' Epistrong Log

I think I was 136# and 15% bf in the first pic and in the second I'm about 146# and 17.3%. So thats about 4.6# of fat and 5.4# muscle. Diet was pretty high carb and wasn't doing cardio.

Waiting for need2slin to arrive so I can add that in, using metformin for now. I ordered the katanadrol today, will be starting it next wednesday. Diet has been more carb controlled (but not low carb by any means) and have added in 2 cardio sessions/week. I'm excited for more lean gains and I'll be avoiding the urge to stuff my face so much this time through lol :D:D Hopefully the katana will drown out the hunger a bit from the Epi!

Pretty good!! I can't wait to see how you do with the Katanadrol..I will definitely be following along.

Ughh frustrated. I made it to three weeks last time with the Epi before the voice thing made me nervous enough to stop. I was spliting one cap into two daily doses (15mg total). Tomorrow will be the two week mark for the second cycle at a reduced amount- 1/2 a cap per day. Needless to say, I feel like my voice is right where it was at the three week mark last time. I thought it was just me being nervous and over analyzing, but I was talking to my mother on the phone and she said.. "did you just wake up or are you sick? You sound tired, your voice is scratchy." Damn.

I don't know, maybe is just better off. I've put on a decent amount of muscle and with figure becoming more of a streamlined look, maybe I should just maintain what I have now, see what it looks like in competition shape and go from there. Tomorrow may very well be my last day on Epi for a while.

I'm still going to start the katana tomorrow and focus on leaning out a bit and get some of the fluff off. I've actually been wanting to try Scott Abel's Super Compensation diet approach. I'll keep updating with katana and body composition results.

Ughh frustrated. I made it to three weeks last time with the Epi before the voice thing made me nervous enough to stop. I was spliting one cap into two daily doses (15mg total). Tomorrow will be the two week mark for the second cycle at a reduced amount- 1/2 a cap per day. Needless to say, I feel like my voice is right where it was at the three week mark last time. I thought it was just me being nervous and over analyzing, but I was talking to my mother on the phone and she said.. "did you just wake up or are you sick? You sound tired, your voice is scratchy." Damn.

I don't know, maybe is just better off. I've put on a decent amount of muscle and with figure becoming more of a streamlined look, maybe I should just maintain what I have now, see what it looks like in competition shape and go from there. Tomorrow may very well be my last day on Epi for a while.

I'm still going to start the katana tomorrow and focus on leaning out a bit and get some of the fluff off. I've actually been wanting to try Scott Abel's Super Compensation diet approach. I'll keep updating with katana and body composition results.

It sucks but not worth the voice changes imo. I know that feeling though of trying to decide...do I stop or try just one more day? lol

I've read a lot of Scott Abel's stuff but never been able to find the diet (for free). I'd definitely be interested to hear what you think and if you try it out. I really like a lot of his writing.

It's always a crapshoot. This is a good thread to link to newbies who ask about sides because the answer is you just never know.

Katana could be an anabolic (read: muscle building) option for you that would be less likely to be virilizing. I know it's marketed as a conditioning compound, but then so is Winnie in smaller doses. Might be something to consider. I'd think higher doses would be required.

I'm glad you were aware of what was happening. Many women write it off as alergies and keep going until it is too late. Most times your voice will not return to normal. It is a shame, because the epi does get results.

Rebecca D

Top Bottom