Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amaryllis' Epistrong Log

Things are going well. This is day #12 on the epi. So far:

- Still pretty hungry
- Feel pumps longer/more intense
- Couple pimples on face still
- Noticed one on my back yesterday, boo :(
- Weight is up to 138-39 (from 134) and bf is up about .5% (from 14.5, my diet could be cleaner)
- Making a lot of strength gains- able to use a heavier weight for more reps than I used to
- As Rebecca D said in her thread, it feels like my sinuses are acting up. I'm watching this closely because I want minimal changes to my voice.
Acne-tame one cap a day along with a natural emu oil+tee tree oil mix applied to the skin before bed. you can find products that are nothing but a tee tree oil+emu oil mix on the net or you can buy them and mix them your self. A good 80% emu oil 20% tee tree oil mixed in a small bottle will work fine.

Ok, update time. So as of Tuesday I had been running Epistrong for 3 weeks and had been loving it. Acne on the face subsided but still a bit on my shoulders and back. I decided to stop on Tuesday because I really felt that there was a sudden change in my voice. In the weeks prior, from time to time my voice would crack.. like Peter Brady style..lol kind of embarrassing. But at about the 3 week mark, I just felt my voice was deeper. People haven't said anything but I didn't want to take the chance and keep going. So Wednesday I started my PCT with Bridge. Other than the voice, I have put on quite a bit of size. I started at about 134lbs and I'm weighing in at 147 now. BF hasn't gone up too much but I'm not eating the cleanest of diets right now so I know some of the weight is fat. But I went to visit someone yesterday that I hadn't seen in a month and they said, "Wow, I don't mean this in a bad way- but you just look bigger! Especially your arms and shoulders!" So that was nice to hear!
If anyone is considering this product, definitely do your research. Needto has posted a great thread on it and you can learn a lot from it. It's a sticky at the top of the forum- be sure to check it out. This stuff is potent.. If I were to run another cycle I might actually bump down the dose from 15mg/day to 10mg/day. And considering my results with only about a 75% clean diet- the potential for some awesome lean gains with fat loss is huge.

I said this before, but your results are almost identical to mine. It was after three weeks when I felt that the voice was consistently raspy. Maybe three weeks is a good stopping point??? I am still very curious about pulsing epi for women and if that lessens the voice issues.

Rebecca D

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while.. been really busy. I've been off the epi for 4 weeks as of tomorrow and I've been using bridge, I'm sitting around 142lbs, was 134ish before cycle. My voice didn't stay as raspy as it was, so I'm glad. I'm actually considering starting it again at a lesser dose- probably 10mg a day instead. Kinda nervous about the voice though. Rebecca D, what were you thinking about pulsing? Most of my gains happened in 2 weeks.. so maybe 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

Excellent log! Very detailed and informative.

Do you have before and after pictures you can post? I understand for security reasons you can block your face. I'm just very interested in "seeing" the results as well.

A couple of things to think about ladies.

1. Go with a 2nd week load up then taper down stile if you are finding that going past 4 weeks is when most sides set in. Start off with with 10mg every day the first week, kick it up to 20-30mg every day spread out the 2nd week ( often the best gains week take advantage) then drop back down to 10mg a day for the 3rd week and 5mg a day for the 4th week.

I must stress that not only is bridge the best pct but so is Need2slin!!!!!!!!!! Please start using this product in your pct you will thank me. This is going to help you hold more of
the muscle weight and drop BF% by a lot. The best way to use this product is to start the need2slin the 2nd week of the cycle and then run it str8 through to the end of pct. 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals. The first week on the N2slin you will notice ( most people( a increase to overall body weight and some woman think its fat or bloat but really its glycogen and ATP stores filling up in the muscles. This is evident in the large increase you get to muscle "endurance strength" . The product will speed up nutrition uptake/retention and cause your body to have a better insulin spike after every meal ( the way your body should be but even better) . This funneling proteins,carbs, and nutrients to the muscles and organs they need to at not only a faster rate but more effective level too. By starting the product on the 2nd week of the cycle you will not only add more gains to the end of the cycle but also retain more gainst after the cycle as well as prevent the dreaded BF% rebound effect that happens during a female PCT

Needto,
I found that the 3 week mark was where I was noticing the most sides. How would you suggest going about the load/taper for a 3 week period?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while.. been really busy. I've been off the epi for 4 weeks as of tomorrow and I've been using bridge, I'm sitting around 142lbs, was 134ish before cycle. My voice didn't stay as raspy as it was, so I'm glad. I'm actually considering starting it again at a lesser dose- probably 10mg a day instead. Kinda nervous about the voice though. Rebecca D, what were you thinking about pulsing? Most of my gains happened in 2 weeks.. so maybe 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

What happened in the second two weeks? You know when you first go on much of that size jump is just additional glycogen and water in the muscles, not actual new muscle tissue. If the compound is a DHT derivative (cant remember if Ep is or not) they'll be an addendant pop in strength too that also has nothing to do with actual new muscle. The real muscle gains will come later.

Mini cycling might be a good idea. An alternative might be go back in at a lower dose to run a longer continuous cycle and just make sure you resist the urge to bump it for bigger gains. You did discover something valuable already though. You found the point with this compound where you get "spillover", so you know the threshold to stay below.

Top Bottom