Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Always bloated after eating?!?!?!

While I don't want to guess a diagnosis, there was recently an article in Oxygen magazine about Candida. Symptoms included digestive problems like bloating, but what caught my eye was also the mention of hives and extreme tiredness. The women in the article mentioned undergoing various medical tests which came out "normal", so you should still see a doc, but keep this in the back of your mind if your tests don't show anything.

velvett said:
Lately no matter what I eat, regardless of amount or type of food I'm instantly bloated with an extended hard stomach that lasts for hours. (6-12 hours)

I mean anything.

Greens & veggies
Fruits
protiens
and various carbs (good and bad)

Bloated and in bed.

A few questions. Do you have more bloating fter different foods?? It could be a food allergy. Wheat could be a BIG culprit here as it is in almost everything in the US. I have an allergy to it and bloat BIG TIME if I eat it. Candida(yeast) can also cause this. I would do a 3-5 day detox, and colon cleanse and then track what you eat, and if bloatin occurs.

:bawling:

What do you think it is?
Anyone else experience this?

My ex wife is italian, austrian...she had all the symptoms you guys are talking about... we went thru hell, especially her...OK, CHECK THIS OUT-... CILIAC SPRUE.... this is an allergy to GLUETIN, which is in everything we fucking eat....there is a web site on this disease which is mainly indigenous to italian women in italy or other european countries...SERIOUSLY CHECK THIS OUT it can save you alot of time and heartache, and pain...main thing is allergy to gluetin...there is a whole planet dedicated to gluetin free foods...this change in diet will suck, but no more instant pregnancies after eating..any more questions feel free to contact me...PBR..

YES, she was tested for this...it came up neg.. but posItive for CILIAC...VERY SIMILAR syptomologies. good post..

I would heed PBR's words well. He has much to offer. Bit rough on the edges, but nothing you damsels can't polish off with ease....

Wow, great responses.

Thank you.

I've already ruled out most food allergies for two reasons.

1 - most *typical* food allergy food I don't eat because they are migraine triggers (nuts, chocolate, citrus)

2 - I really don't eat Gluten, wheat or casein and when I do (rye bread or oatmeal) I don't notice anymore of a significant discomfort than I do when I eat and animal flesh and greens.

Spoke to a dermatologist about hives and eczema and she felt it was due to hormones, environmental factors and stress.

yay me.

I may have found the right new doctor for me - someone that won't had me a script every time I ask for guidance.

kept your fingers crossed.

If I find out anything that I think would be helpful to others I'll post up.

Again - thanks for all the replies.

:) - greatly appreciated

I've been having the same problem, only when I eat whole grains. I get horribly, horribly bloated and [as gross as it is] gassy. I tried eliminating all the other culprits, and as soon as I went a day with no whole grains, voila! Problem solved.

It's just so weird, though. I don't break out into hives, and I don't get sick to my stomach. I just get painfully bloated. I still don't get it, really, but it looks like it'll be gluten-free for me...

I have a classmate with a similar problem. She's a slim gal and she said she would bloat up like she was pregnant. I forgot what her diagnosis was (sorry), but she started doing macrobiotic eating and it cleared up. I will ask her what the diagnosis was and report back.

I have bloating/digestive issues when I eat more wheat based products, especially if I combine them with protein. Oatmeal, rice, and corn-based products seem to be ok for me, in moderation. Meat and veggies works great.

Top Bottom