Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alcohol & dieting

martinegelp11

[FONT=&quot]Just wondering what everyone does as far as alcohol consumption and dieting. How far out pre contest do you stop it completly? I know plenty of competitors who will do clear alcohol pretty close to pre contest 4-6 weeks out... (you know the old I'll just do clear bacardi and diet - zero cals, and drink tons of water to stay hydrated)

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then I hear even the clears just turn to sugar and are extremley dehydrating (therfore making you hold water). Just wondering everyone's thoughts and personal experiences I know I had an oops pre contest a few years back (pretty far out but still bad) and had a huge b-day party where I did have just vodka on ice and I held a shit load of water for a few days from it... but then me and the hubby just went to mexico and DRANK like fish (OFF SEASON-lol) and I didn't gain much water weight at all...[/FONT]

I would avoid alcohol completely during contrast prep. It works against you on too many levels

alcohol is much worse than you think for you

for 1 it is a group1 carcinogen. it is actually MORE carcinogenic than cigarrettes and more addictive. it also causes a rise in estrogen. did you know 20% of all cancers are linked to alcohol? also if you are addicted to it you can actually die from withdrawals from alcohol. that is another fact the alcohol industry does not disclose to you

also alcohol prevents the body from burning fat. if you want to reach your fitness goals avoid it at all costs along with refined sugars and refined oils

Top Bottom