Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol for woman?

gymjunkie09

What's up ladies? I'm currently training my girl, I go one on one with her every training session. I've got her on a full body push/pull routine eod. Got her diet sorted out 1,500 cals. 50/20/30 split and Im looking to throw her on some albuterol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. My question is for those of you that have experience with it, do you dose the same as men? I've got 4mg caps so I was thinking of starting her at 4mg am and adding a 4mg dose every 4 days or so till she gets to 16mg daily split into 4 doses and continuing this dose for the remainder of the cycle. What are your experiences with this because it's still new to me, trying this instead of clen this go around with my cut.....thanks

Hey GJ...I don't have any experience with albuterol outside of what I've read here. I think the dosing would be the same but not 100% sure. Sorry!!

Hey GJ...I don't have any experience with albuterol outside of what I've read here. I think the dosing would be the same but not 100% sure. Sorry!!

It's ok, I got with radar on it and he said 4mg ed for the first week and 8mg a day for the second and third. So I according to him it is different, I plan on going up to 16mg a day myself....thanks

It's ok, I got with radar on it and he said 4mg ed for the first week and 8mg a day for the second and third. So I according to him it is different, I plan on going up to 16mg a day myself....thanks

Thanks for sharing the info though..it's good to know. Let us know how she likes it too and the results. :)

Top Bottom