Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol VS. Liquiclen

playmatesky

Has anyone taken either of these? I am trying to decide which one to take. I have used clen tablets in the past. But thought I would try Ag Guys this time.

msam76 said:
Liquiclen is not real clen. If it were, it wouldn't be advertised all over the place.

yes it is - and it's pretty damn strong. AG Guys may be overly priced, but I can guarantee that their clen is real.

Clen can be purchased without a prescription through lots of online pet pharmacies, and the powder can be purchased underground VERY cheaply, which is how they make the liquid.

AG guys buys powders from China.

the-short-one said:
yes it is - and it's pretty damn strong. AG Guys may be overly priced, but I can guarantee that their clen is real.

Clen can be purchased without a prescription through lots of online pet pharmacies, and the powder can be purchased underground VERY cheaply, which is how they make the liquid.

AG guys buys powders from China.

I drank the entire bottle, did nothing to/for me. Guess it is just me.

msam76 said:
I drank the entire bottle, did nothing to/for me. Guess it is just me.

I accidentally took 1/2 ml my first time using it and had the shakes so bad I couldn't write a grocery list. lol

Top Bottom