Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol/Var suggested dose?

newfoundland335

I'm a 34 yr old female, 150lbs, 5'9"
I just wanted some input and suggestions on what dose to start off with and side affects I may come across when using Albuterol and Var

I'm looking for a weight loss/build mussel combo.

My current dose is as follows :

Var - 5mg daily may step up to 10mg next week
Albuterol/ Yohimbine - 2.5mg in the morning still playing with this to see where i feel comfortable with the racy feeling ( tab contains 2.5mg albuterol,2.5mg yohimbine,10mg caffeine, 10mg green tea extract with 50% EGCG )

I'm a 34 yr old female, 150lbs, 5'9"
I just wanted some input and suggestions on what dose to start off with and side affects I may come across when using Albuterol and Var

I'm looking for a weight loss/build mussel combo.

My current dose is as follows :

Var - 5mg daily may step up to 10mg next week
Albuterol/ Yohimbine - 2.5mg in the morning still playing with this to see where i feel comfortable with the racy feeling ( tab contains 2.5mg albuterol,2.5mg yohimbine,10mg caffeine, 10mg green tea extract with 50% EGCG )

thats a good cycle but please dont go over 5mgs anavar/day, you can get great results at that dose

my girl is doing 5mgs and she's leaning out good, if you bump up to 10mgs can get bad sides for no reason and not much more results

5mgs anavar/day split into 2 doses AM/preworkout
albuterol stick to 2.5mgs max dont go over it

if you want a kick especially for cardio add
10mgs cardarine gw501516/day split dose will get you more cardio and fat loss
you'll have energy and get leaner

anything over 5mgs oxandrolone is not going to benefit you more, just more side effects
my wife is doing 2.5mgs-5mgs with 10mgs cardarine with great results

Top Bottom