Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

albuterol good for women?

AndersonMiss

haven't heard much about albuterol lately. it is supposed to be really good for fat loss and i have used it before years ago in liquid form online but now hard to find it that way legally. i guess i can order it from a source? i'm thinking 12mg for 4 weeks is that a good dose or should i try something else entirely?

albuterol is similar to clen. they are designed to treat asthma and breathing issues.

the dosages people use though are much less then what fitness people use. so the dosage you would use for effective fat loss is going to have a lot of side effects

in the end it is a crappy fat loss drug which does not give good enough results to justify the damage to your gut and heart.

i would get cardarine and n2slin

Albuterol and Clen are not as popular anymore and are basically outdated. They just come with too many side effects for the results they bring. And are pretty dangerous. You are much better off to focus on your diet, try some fasting, and run something like Cardarine + N2Slin as your stack.

Top Bottom