Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol?

jcrewgirl said:
Would AG guys Albuterol work just as effectively? Or Liquid Clen?
Never tried AG-Guys but I'm sure its good to go. This a great alternative for those that don't like Clen :)

I am on it. I started out with 2 mgs twice daily and now I am taking 8 mgs a day. No sides. Veyr slight shaking. I wear a heart rate monitor and its up high for sure when I am working out.

playmatesky said:
I am on it. I started out with 2 mgs twice daily and now I am taking 8 mgs a day. No sides. Veyr slight shaking. I wear a heart rate monitor and its up high for sure when I am working out.
I've been taking 8mg ed for 4 weeks and its diced my abs nicely with center separation -- currently hovering at about 6% BF

iHulk said:
I've been taking 8mg ed for 4 weeks and its diced my abs nicely with center separation -- currently hovering at about 6% BF

I can see that! :qt: LOL
That is what I am wanting to do. Nothing masculine but some nice cuts. I have gained enough muscle. Now I am just cutting. U look great!

playmatesky said:
I can see that! :qt: LOL
That is what I am wanting to do. Nothing masculine but some nice cuts. I have gained enough muscle. Now I am just cutting. U look great!
thanks !

tfuray said:
IHULK-Sorry bro. I meant what BF% did you start at?
before I started the cycle or before the Albuterol?
Before the cyc I was a fat 10-11% bf
by the time I started the Albuterol I got down to about between 7-8%
The Albuterol helped me shed that water so I'm approx 6% now and still cutting. Just added 60mg ed of stanozolol.

Top Bottom