Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albiterol and belly fat

Ynna

I am a cute 24 years old girl, and for the last yearI have been working very hard to lose fat. Now I only have the bellyfat, which does not go away no matter what I do. Some people haverecommended me to use something called albiterol, or something likethat. Will it help me? How should I use? These people seemed to justhear about this substance, but not actually use it. Thanks

It is called Albuterol, and it was never meant for fat loss purposes, and when taken at dosages needed for that it will cause a lot of side effects (such as headached, crams, increased blood pressure, stomach disorders, insomnia, and many more stim related side effects). Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will not only burn fat, but also lean muslce mass. Therefore, it will mostly reduce your overall mass, not just fat. What's more, it will also increase cortisol levels, which may lead to further fat gains, and other undesired effects.

For this reason, I strongly recommend you to use some safer alternatives that were meant for fat loss and recomping all along. For instance, Cardarine GW will effectively burn fat, but at the same time it will maintain your lean mass. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, which will ultimately help with fat loss even more. The best part of it is that it causes no side effects at all.

You can stack it with N2Slin, which is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute insulin into the muscles instead of fat. It does not have side effects either, so it is completely safe to use. I have personally used both, and my wife has also done so - the results were always beyong expectations, and there were no issues at all.

Albuterol is not catabolic, clen is
You'll actually notice strength gains on it
I've used it the sides aren't that bad if you have moderate to high doses
Jitters headaches and insomnia were 3 of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albuterol is not catabolic, clen is
You'll actually notice strength gains on it
I've used it the sides aren't that bad if you have moderate to high doses
Jitters headaches and insomnia were 3 of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not true. The studies that showed that albuterol is not catabolic where NOT in the dosages that a bodybuilder would use for metabolism increase.

Albuterol carries a stimulant (and thus catabolic nature) just like clenbuterol does.

albuterol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/albuterol-sulfate

Albuterol is a terrible option. I am glad you asked before just jumping on it. I would go with something like Cardarine. It really helps with fat loss and endurance. it will help you to perform more cardio at a higher pace.

listen to what lev said.

albuterol is a nasty drug you don't want to mess with it as it will ruin your heart

a cardarine (sarms1)
and n2slin stack (n2bm)
combined with exercise and diet

will work perfectly for you

And what kind of side effects can I expect with these? For how long do I need to take them before I feel the effects?

And what kind of side effects can I expect with these? For how long do I need to take them before I feel the effects?
there are no side effects.. that is why i am recommending them

cardarine you will feel a boost in endurance that first week, fat loss in my experience you get an initial effect, but if you read the studies it works infinitly well in a deficit when you include cardio too.

.. n2slin you don't really 'feel' anything, but you will notice your muscles will feel fuller after meals and you will notice you aren't storing fat after eating when you use it before your meals.

if you use both for 4 weeks together you will see great results. 8 weeks even better.. i personally use both year round!

Top Bottom