Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggression

tripleV

OK ladies,

I am wondering if any of you had experiences with aggression while on a cycle. I know BrickGirl does. Brickgirls, can you tell me how you dealt with that or overcame it.

Any tips on how to manage it also will be appreciated.

The reason I ask is that I am a very aggressive person by nature. More aggressive than most men. FYI, i don't need AS to puch walls! Done that. Also been in fights before and am very competitive and impatient. Working on this though, getting better.

Well, It was kinda simple for me, after I hit the door, My husband said, you do that again, you are off of it, I thought he was serious and I was like "oh crap!" so he was kinda my safety valve, he put some reality into my "childness" He wasn't really serious, he wouldn't have, we would have dealt with it differently. Whenever I start to get kinda crazy he calls me wendy (winnie-winstrol) so people think he is just nuts and forgot my name, but I know what it is and I try to relax :)

thanks so much

actually my husband already has a key word for me when i get outta hand, so the wendy thing will do great i think. he calls me "little one" when im acting childish. :D

i almost stuck a lollipop in some bitches hair on Friday night when i went out... does that count as aggression?

she kept flicking her stupid bad perm in my face... i was soooo close to doing it, but i didn't... i just held my water bottle out so she'd back into it when she was getting too close...

she gave me a couple dirty looks then turned around the last time, i'm assuming to say something, got a good look at me, looked me up and down and walked away, never came back even though all her friends were still there? hehe... i've never had anyone be scared of me when looking at me...

it was weird.. i don't think i'm big or anything ( i was with my really big (read overweight, but 6'0'') friend, and maybe she was looking at her, and not me? or maybe i just had that look in my eye like you dont' want to mess with me... which was about how i felt... but whatever happened, she didn't make me waste a perfectly good lolly (which i was fully prepared to do if she came back with that crap again), so i relaxed a bit...

when this was all happening i was feeling very weird, ansy like i wanted to hit something (or someone).... i've never been the epitome of calm, cool and collected, but usually i just want to get in someone's face and yell... i'm not a fighter, but i was really ready to throw down if it had come down to that... i was almost looking forward to it...

as you can probably guess, i've totally outgrown the club scene, and when you aren't consuming alcohol its amazing how much less patience you have for people... (its also amazing how some girls will wear anything to get picked up despite the fact that they are grossly out of shape... but that's another rant)

hmmmm phem sounds like you dealt with it well, since nothing transpired.

you probably look very inimidating and especially with that glare in your eye. just from reading your post, i can imagine how much she pissed you off. glad i wasnt there.

I understand your frustrations though. Dumb ass chicks in the clubs with clothes on that they really should not be wearing, etc etc. (like yous said thats another rant)

ANyhoo I gotta ask, water bottles, loli pops, sounds like clubs i used to go to. There wasnt by any chance lots of people on e around! j/k

and about how much more annoying people are in the clubs to you when youre not consuming alcohol, i totally agree and then some. theyre not only totally annoying, but stupid looking to. Sometimes i think, oh my god, did i used to act like that and look like that. and then i think, oh who cares, if i did, wont ever again.

tripleV said:

ANyhoo I gotta ask, water bottles, loli pops, sounds like clubs i used to go to. There wasnt by any chance lots of people on e around! j/k

nope, hehe, i was probably the only sober one in there... everyone else gets to get their drink on... me, candy is my only vice now that i'm on (thus the water bottle, from the water i was drinking)... it's also been my trade mark... never go to the club without a lolly... it tends to get the attention of the boys if you know what i mean? :) the effect is lost on those poor boys now that i have a fiance though lol :D now i just need the sugar rush (especially w/o the booze)

Phemomena said:

never go to the club without a lolly... it tends to get the attention of the boys if you know what i mean?

ha ha ha sounds like youre experiencing the increased libido?!? j/k

I'm known as miss attitude, so I get pissed of easily, and I just started winny, I once followed a lady all the way to her destination, because she cut me off while driving, Just got away from me, she turned into a crowded mall parking lot, I drove around for 15 mins looking for her car, I never found her, but I would have put my foot in her face.

I've only had a problem with Fina. I used to go into a rage in my early days. I've learned to control my moods better. I just go be by myself and shake something. Chewing gum helps me also.

jazziemel oh boy. i get told i have an attitude lots too! and i am going to start my winny soon (getting impatient)
i will have to control it somehow. be careful. i might have to start posting major rants!!!!!!!!!!:D

Top Bottom