Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After cycle pimple explosion. YUCK!

magdelana

After cycle pimple explosion. YUCK!

This has never happened to me in the past, but this time my sholder are getting pimples. I did my last injection 7 days ago and the pimples started to come up about 3 days ago. It was my normal cycle of Primobolan, nothing new. It may be the added stress of my broken ankel helping this, but my sholders look like shit.

For the ladies with this in the past, how long does this last? Will typical pimple creams help it or should i just wait till it fades?

Does B5 help you? I'm getting some nice oily skin from my current "supps" and the B5 seems to help a lot, but doesn't really prevent it.

Does anyone know how expensive is erythro? My fiances are not so good just now.

Sassy, you mean the vitamen, right? Never tried B5 for this. What dosage level do you use?

It isn't the most expensive stuff out there, there is MUCH MORE expensive stuff. The cost is about the same with insurance (if you have a co-pay) as without, but you need a perscription for it. Works very well though.

If the acne is on your shoulders and not on your pretty face, I wouldn't sweat it though.

As for the B5 thing, do a search. There are a lot of members who have had VERY GOOD results w/acne all over their bodies. :)

Top Bottom