Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afgrl's Journal

Afgrl said:
545am-GYM
HIIT cardio on treadmill-30 minutes total

15 minutes circut trng mostly worked on arms/shoulders/back today.

700am-1 slice ww toast
2 scrambled eggs (a pinch of salt & pepper to taste)
protein shake
16oz water

1030am-2c light popcorn
16oz water

100pm-2c salad (1 1/4c lettuce, 1/4c tomato, 1/4c celery, 1/4c grilled chicken) 2 tbs ff Italian
16oz water

330pm-protein shake
20oz water

700pm-1 small serving lasagna
1c green beans
20oz water

Felt pretty good today! :)

iceprincess said:
Where is the protein?? ;) :qt:

Other then that - you are doing well! Keep up the GOOD work!

I know. :verygood: If I don't have 3 with every main meal then I am trying to get them in w/my "snacks" (meaning meals 2 & 4). I treid a new kind of protein yesterday, it was pretty good. Body fortress-110cals/2.5g fat/1g suagrs/20g protein.........Thank you for reading along in my journal entries. It helps keep me motivated to get me to my goal. :verygood:

Afgrl said:
I know. :verygood: If I don't have 3 with every main meal then I am trying to get them in w/my "snacks" (meaning meals 2 & 4). I treid a new kind of protein yesterday, it was pretty good. Body fortress-110cals/2.5g fat/1g suagrs/20g protein.........Thank you for reading along in my journal entries. It helps keep me motivated to get me to my goal. :verygood:

You are so welcome!! I love keeping up with other journals...it keeps me motivated as well!! ;)

I am sure someone has mentioned it before, so forgive me if this is redundant, but have you have tried inputting your food log into fitday.com? I think that it is a great "FREE" program that helps you know where your calories are coming from, AND it helps hold you accountable. Fitday doesn't lie...it tells you how it is!! Just a thought - looking good girl and keep it up! :qt:

730am-1 serving oatmeal (plain)
20oz water
protein shake

30min pilates
16oz water
30 min-arms workout (biceps, triceps, delts) I'm picking up on some of the technical terms from my hubby. We had a nice conversation last night, about working out, the gym, and how ppl may perceive you/me (or any person in general whom goes to the gym and works out like a fiend). Good times! :)

1030am-protein shake
16oz water

1230-1/4c turkey breast, 1/4c lettuce & 1/4c tomato
1/2 ww pita bread
1 tbs light ranch
16 oz water

330-zone perfect bar (i know, processed) I've been wanting to make my own, I'll have to check out the recipes thread.
16oz water

630-1/4c corn
1/4c bacon cheeseburger noodles
1/2c potatoes, broccoli & cheese mix
protein shake
16oz water

My starches/carbs were higher today, I'll have to keep a better eye on this. Other than that felt pretty good again today.

Okay, I took everyone's advice and started logging my stuff into fitday again..... Total calories-760 Fat-19% Carbs-34% Protein-47%......does this sound alright? Any new suggestions welcome. I think carbs need to be a little lower and calories up, but I'm still learning, so please let me know if I'm wrong. Thanks and I hope you all have a GRRRRREAT day! ;)

Last edited:
YEA!!...you started with Fitday. :elephant:

Here are just a few suggestions that you might want to think about:

1) If you are trying to lose weight, make sure that you are getting anywhere between 10-12x your body weight in calories. Currently, your calories are WAY too low!
2) Carbs look ok but with the increase in calories, try and bring up your protein and fat intake. Also, have you been eating this low in calories for a long time, or was this just a low day?

Hope this helps as a starting point! :verygood:

iceprincess said:
YEA!!...you started with Fitday. :elephant:

Here are just a few suggestions that you might want to think about:

1) If you are trying to lose weight, make sure that you are getting anywhere between 10-12x your body weight in calories. Currently, your calories are WAY too low!
2) Carbs look ok but with the increase in calories, try and bring up your protein and fat intake. Also, have you been eating this low in calories for a long time, or was this just a low day?

Hope this helps as a starting point! :verygood:

This is just a low day, I usually try to get in between 1,200-1,400 cals a day. Up fat and protein intakes, got it! Thanks again. :)

8am-oatmeal w/1tsp cinnamon
protein shake
20oz water

1030am-oatmeal w/1 tbs raisins
16oz water

130pm- 3 tbs egg white & 1 whole egg
1 slice ww bread
protein shake
16oz water

330pm-2 tbs natty pb
1/2c cottage chz
16oz water
I couldn't swallow the pb w/out milk...so add 1c skim milk to this meal

630pm-3oz skinless/boneless salmon-
1c green beans
protein shake
1 slice bruschetta bread
16oz water

Totals:Cals-1,426 Fat-26% Carbs-17% Protein 57%

Last edited:
800am-oatmeal w/1 tsp cinnamon/splenda mix
protein shake
16oz water

Today is hubby's office Christmas party, so I'll be busy helping get the things and set up for this, so the times and things I eat today may be a little off, but hopefully not too much.

1200pm-1 fried chicken breast (took skin off)
1 of each (from a relish tray) cauliflower & broccoil florets, 1 small slice cucumber, 1 baby carrot, 1 cherry tomato, 1 tbs some sort of artichoke dip
1 tbs each of cole slaw, potato salad & macaroni salad.
2 mini meatballs
2 drinks of (aprrox 2 oz) pepsi one
2 cookies

330pm-protein bar (on the go)
32oz water

1 slice chese pizza
3c salad 3tbs light ranch
16oz water
protein shake

Last edited:
For those of you that read my journal......I'm just letting you know I'm not going MIA, but I will be out of town w/out access to a computer for the next 2 days. I'll write everything down on paper and post the stats, etc in here when I get back. Have a great weekend everyone!

Top Bottom