Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afgrl's Journal

Afgrl said:
regular, I ran out of diet......it's just a bigger sized marshmallow.....I know, I know, I cracked the whip on myself for this......I was on the phone w/my best friend, the kids were eating them and I was feeling sad b/c she's moving far away and just freaking ate them. I felt horrible afterwards, and being sad only made it worse. UG! I CAN'T let this stuff get me down.

I know it can be hard when that support system moves far away...but allow yourself to be sad for a time, and then keep pressing forward! You can do it! And hey if you mess up a little, don't beat yourself up about it...just get right back up and progress forward again - no biggie!! Your doing great...just try and keep your head up! ;)

I was feeling sad b/c she's moving far away and just freaking ate them.

So, sadness is a trigger for you to eat. The next time something upsets you, don't reach for food, reach for something else. Clean the bathtub, vacuum the floor.....something. Because it's identified, you can control it. If you don't already know, try to figure out all that trigger your impulses to eat so that you can control them instead of giving in to them. :)

Thank you so much for the positive reinforcement iceprincess & scorpiogirl. It really helps to know that I'm not the only one that has these types of issues. I'll keep my head up, I know it'll be ok.I am going to have to keep telling myself I am strong willed and NOT going to let this "blur my visions" of seeing and meeting my goals. I am not usually the type of person to eat when I'm sad, but I guess this time it was different. Ok, well now I know that I need to channel that feeling of sadness into doing something positive and worthwhile, heck we have 4 kids, so the house could always be vacuumed once more, LOL. Thanks again!!

930-am 1 waffle w/2 tbs light syrup
protein shake
20oz water

130pm-grilled chicken club sandwich w/lettuce & tomato
8oz water

300pm-4oz cherry icee
4oz water

700pm-2 slices extra thin crust pep pizza
8 oz Light Apple juice 50%less sugar(13g sugars)
16oz water

Well today was my cheat day I guess. Pffffftt! Crackin' the whip tomorrow and I have to get my protein and water intakes higher, too. Hope you all had a great day and have an even better tomorrow!!

Meal 1-1 ww panckae 1 tbs light syrup
2 eggs
2 pork sausage links
4oz milk
16oz water

Meal 2-protein shake
16oz water

Meal 3-1c Healty Choice Chicken Noodle Soup 110/2/8
20oz water

Meal 4-1 slice ww toast
20oz water

Meal 5-1 homeade chicken quesadilla
1/4c homeade spanish rice
8oz light tangerine-orange drink (this stuff was surprisingly good, 15cals/0fat/2g sugars and 0 protein)
Smartones Cchip cookie dough sundae 170cals/3g fat/3g protein
20oz water

800am-1 serving oatmeal with 1/4c strawberries
20oz water

1030am-protein shake w/2 tbs nat pb
16oz water

1230pm-1/2 weat pita filled w/lettuce, tomato,cheese & turkey, 1tbs ranch
8oz Light orange tangerine drink
16oz water

330pm-protein shake
20oz water

Late dinner. 800pm- 1/4c broccoli chz rice
4oz chicken breast
16oz water
1c mixed vegetables (potato, snow peas, red bell peppers)

Last edited:
mermaid said:
How are you feeling now? Things going better? :)

hi! I am feeling better, thank you.... :heart: ;) It's so nice to have such a wonderful support system here on EF. Now, I just to make some friends here, at home. LOL :rolleyes: I hope you're doing well, too.

545am-GYM
HIIT cardio on treadmill-30 minutes total

15 minutes circut trng mostly worked on arms/shoulders/back today.

700am-1 slice ww toast
2 scrambled eggs (a pinch of salt & pepper to taste)
protein shake
16oz water

1030am-2c light popcorn
16oz water

100pm-2c salad (1 1/4c lettuce, 1/4c tomato, 1/4c celery, 1/4c grilled chicken) 2 tbs ff Italian
16oz water

Last edited:
Top Bottom