Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afgrl's Journal

indyswife said:
You're doing great! Even if you don't want to post the pics now make sure you take some so you have something to look back at. I regret not taking any. :Perk: Keep up the good work!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! ;) I will at least keep them for myself like you said, b/c everytime I look at them it just makes me more motivated to do keep on going until I get to my goals. Hopefully I can even surpass my goals, who knows?! Only my time and determination will tell.

OK, morning workout was really good. 0530am wake up & get ready. 0550 stretches, warm-up. 0600-0630am treadmill, HIIT. 0630-0700am-elliptical (cross training mode.) 5 mintue cooldown. 16oz water

0800am-1 serving rice cereal w/1 tbs raisins; 16oz water

0945am- (at home) 25 push-ups 4x; 25 reverse push-ups 4x; 25 crunches 4x; bicep & tricep exercises w/10 lb weights, 15reps x3

1000am-protein shake; 16oz water

1200pm- 1 serving reduced fat wheat thins; 1 serving tuna; 1 1/2c salad w/2 tbs ff italian dressing; 16oz water

300pm-protein shake, 1 tbs natty pb, 1 slice ww toast; 20oz water

730- So, I thought I'd try something "new"......a VEGGIE burger. I didn't think it'd be too bad, well, nothing against anyone who eats them, but I could hardly choke down the 1 bite I took. More "power" to any vegetarians out there, I think I will stick to TURKEY burgers, though. Oh, btw, my 1 year old cried until I gave her the burger......she ate it..... :chomp: ALL, at least it didn't go to waste. :rolleyes:
So, I had 1 med baked sweet potato and 1 ear corn for dinner. 8oz crystal light. 16oz water. I thought I'd have to make something else to eat in place of that "burger" but I'm stuffed. I know it wasn't the best of dinners, but I can't eat anymore.

TOTALS:

Last edited:
Well, I didn't think I was going to be able to get up this morning since I didn't sleep too well last night. Terribly bloated, and achey hubby said it could be due to my sodium intake, or water retention, or both. Go figure, sounds dumb but I never thought of the sodium intake, I don't recall that I had much salt, but then again I wasn't paying attention to it other than when I put physically put salt on something for taste. Oh well, one more thing to pay better attention to.

0530am-wake up-get ready etc
warm-ups, stretches-0600-0640am treadmill HIIT and fast paced walk on 6.0 incline.

Ab machine- 20, 40 & 60lbs 15 reps each
Seated row- 40, 60, & 80lbs 15 reps each
Bicep curls- 25, 35 & 45lbs 15 reps each
Shoulder press- 25, 35 & 45lbs 15 reps each
Triceps- 20, 25, 30 15 reps each

I need the figure out what all these machines/exercises are called, I know I probably am being ignorant not knowing, but I just know what muscles they work. 1 more thing to "jot down" on my list of things to pay better attention to. Wow, I am really learning more and more as the days go by. I also noticed that my legs are looking a bit leaner. I also fit a little better now, than I did a month ago in a pair of jeans that I have. Yippie! :elephant:

Ok, so I've been MIA for almost 3 weeks, alot of stuff going on between the holiday, my family coming up here, hubby being sick w/a nasty bug, etc. Needless to say I fell off track for the few days my family was here over the holiday week(end)....but I'm happy to say I didn't overeat or just veg on anything and everything in sight. I still kept limits. They also brought the treadmill with them, so now I REALLY have No excuse, even when I'm stuck at home. I'm taking advantage of nap time and going to get my cardio in. I will still go to the gym 3-4 times a week for weights and maybe a class or two though. Yippie! Stats are the same and it's time for me to get back on track.

Afgrl said:
Ok, so I've been MIA for almost 3 weeks, alot of stuff going on between the holiday, my family coming up here, hubby being sick w/a nasty bug, etc. Needless to say I fell off track for the few days my family was here over the holiday week(end)....but I'm happy to say I didn't overeat or just veg on anything and everything in sight. I still kept limits. They also brought the treadmill with them, so now I REALLY have No excuse, even when I'm stuck at home. I'm taking advantage of nap time and going to get my cardio in. I will still go to the gym 3-4 times a week for weights and maybe a class or two though. Yippie! Stats are the same and it's time for me to get back on track.
WHERE ARE YA?! :velvett:

:)

Top Bottom