x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Afgrl's Journal

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Afgrl's Journal within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: 7:30am-1/2c oatmeal 150 cals/3g fat protein shake (made w/water) 80/0 fat 20oz water 8:30am-1 1/2 hrs cardio treadmill & elliptical (I know this is alot, but for some reason I am addicted to cardio.......it's weird to think that I used to HATE it. I love the rush of endorphins I get afterwards when my blood is pumping and I can feel it throughout my body.) 16oz water 10:15am fresh broccoli florets w/1 tbs vinaigrette....am not sure about the #'s for broccoli but dressing is 90cals/9g

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Afgrl's Journal

Re: Afgrl's Journal

Quote Quote posted by indyswife
    You're doing great! Even if you don't want to post the pics now make sure you take some so you have something to look back at. I regret not taking any. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I will at least keep them for myself like you said, b/c everytime I look at them it just makes me more motivated to do keep on going until I get to my goals. Hopefully I can even surpass my goals, who knows?! Only my time and determination will tell.

OK, morning workout was really good. 0530am wake up & get ready. 0550 stretches, warm-up. 0600-0630am treadmill, HIIT. 0630-0700am-elliptical (cross training mode.) 5 mintue cooldown. 16oz water

0800am-1 serving rice cereal w/1 tbs raisins; 16oz water

0945am- (at home) 25 push-ups 4x; 25 reverse push-ups 4x; 25 crunches 4x; bicep & tricep exercises w/10 lb weights, 15reps x3

1000am-protein shake; 16oz water

1200pm- 1 serving reduced fat wheat thins; 1 serving tuna; 1 1/2c salad w/2 tbs ff italian dressing; 16oz water

300pm-protein shake, 1 tbs natty pb, 1 slice ww toast; 20oz water

730- So, I thought I'd try something "new"......a VEGGIE burger. I didn't think it'd be too bad, well, nothing against anyone who eats them, but I could hardly choke down the 1 bite I took. More "power" to any vegetarians out there, I think I will stick to TURKEY burgers, though. Oh, btw, my 1 year old cried until I gave her the burger......she ate it..... ALL, at least it didn't go to waste.
    So, I had 1 med baked sweet potato and 1 ear corn for dinner. 8oz crystal light. 16oz water. I thought I'd have to make something else to eat in place of that "burger" but I'm stuffed. I know it wasn't the best of dinners, but I can't eat anymore.

TOTALS:
    Last edited by Afgrl; 15-Nov-2005 at 10:04 PM.

Well, I didn't think I was going to be able to get up this morning since I didn't sleep too well last night. Terribly bloated, and achey hubby said it could be due to my sodium intake, or water retention, or both. Go figure, sounds dumb but I never thought of the sodium intake, I don't recall that I had much salt, but then again I wasn't paying attention to it other than when I put physically put salt on something for taste. Oh well, one more thing to pay better attention to.

0530am-wake up-get ready etc
    warm-ups, stretches-0600-0640am treadmill HIIT and fast paced walk on 6.0 incline.

Ab machine- 20, 40 & 60lbs 15 reps each
    Seated row- 40, 60, & 80lbs 15 reps each
    Bicep curls- 25, 35 & 45lbs 15 reps each
    Shoulder press- 25, 35 & 45lbs 15 reps each
    Triceps- 20, 25, 30 15 reps each

I need the figure out what all these machines/exercises are called, I know I probably am being ignorant not knowing, but I just know what muscles they work. 1 more thing to "jot down" on my list of things to pay better attention to. Wow, I am really learning more and more as the days go by. I also noticed that my legs are looking a bit leaner. I also fit a little better now, than I did a month ago in a pair of jeans that I have. Yippie!

scorpiogirl

I also fit a little better now, than I did a month ago in a pair of jeans that I have.
    Good Job!!!

Congrats on your progress so far!

Ok, so I've been MIA for almost 3 weeks, alot of stuff going on between the holiday, my family coming up here, hubby being sick w/a nasty bug, etc. Needless to say I fell off track for the few days my family was here over the holiday week(end)....but I'm happy to say I didn't overeat or just veg on anything and everything in sight. I still kept limits. They also brought the treadmill with them, so now I REALLY have No excuse, even when I'm stuck at home. I'm taking advantage of nap time and going to get my cardio in. I will still go to the gym 3-4 times a week for weights and maybe a class or two though. Yippie! Stats are the same and it's time for me to get back on track.

Welcome back AF

scorpiogirl

Stats are the same and it's time for me to get back on track.
    Good luck, Afgrl!

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by Afgrl
    Ok, so I've been MIA for almost 3 weeks, alot of stuff going on between the holiday, my family coming up here, hubby being sick w/a nasty bug, etc. Needless to say I fell off track for the few days my family was here over the holiday week(end)....but I'm happy to say I didn't overeat or just veg on anything and everything in sight. I still kept limits. They also brought the treadmill with them, so now I REALLY have No excuse, even when I'm stuck at home. I'm taking advantage of nap time and going to get my cardio in. I will still go to the gym 3-4 times a week for weights and maybe a class or two though. Yippie! Stats are the same and it's time for me to get back on track.
    WHERE ARE YA?!

Let's get to work Afgrl!! Enough slacking time, it is now time to get to work!!