x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Afgrl's Journal

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Afgrl's Journal within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: 7:30am-1/2c oatmeal 150 cals/3g fat protein shake (made w/water) 80/0 fat 20oz water 8:30am-1 1/2 hrs cardio treadmill & elliptical (I know this is alot, but for some reason I am addicted to cardio.......it's weird to think that I used to HATE it. I love the rush of endorphins I get afterwards when my blood is pumping and I can feel it throughout my body.) 16oz water 10:15am fresh broccoli florets w/1 tbs vinaigrette....am not sure about the #'s for broccoli but dressing is 90cals/9g

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: Afgrl's Journal

Re: Afgrl's Journal

I'm having a hard time keeping up with my journal on here. I've been so worn out lately, I'm usually asleep shortly after I get all the kids to bed. I feel bad b/c my hubby and I will start watching a movie and I'll be asleep 30 minutes into it.

I got the flu shot a little over a week ago & got sick from it!! That was NO fun, I was surprised b/c I've never had a reaction to it before. Oh well, 1st time for everything, huh?!

My daughter spilled water all over my treadmill yesterday, and it'll turn on, but the belt won't work now. I pulled the front part off dried it with a towel and even used a blowdryer on low setting to get anything i missed, & it still doesn't work!!

2/20/07

Meal 1
    2 egg omlet w/2 small links breakfast sausage (pork & turkey)
    2 tbs llight cream cheese
    2 tbs regular cheddar cheese
    1/2c mushrooms
    water
    16oz orange crystal light drink
    prenantal vitamins, bc & 2 benefiber tabs

Meal 2
    1/4c peanuts
    water

Meal 3

All Natural

Re: Afgrl's Journal