Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afgrl's Journal

Afgrl said:
I know the pacakes & sausage on the weekends........pizza & sodas (diet or not) pastries......what else do you consider as cheating? :worried:
Milkshakes, too many condiments (I'm sometimes guilty of this), croissants, rold gold snack mix, kashi bar, icecream sandwich, apple cinnamon oatmeal, turtle sundae milkshake, frappuccino, 1c noodles, 1/4c sauce, honey, fruit works drink, iced latte, vodka cream spaghetti, cinnamon toast crunch, turkey dog on white bun.....this was thru 03-19-06.

Anything that sounds HALF as good as VODKA CREAM SPAGHETTI just CAN'T be clean! lol Your goals may not be to do a contest, and you may be eating better than you had been in the past. But ALL of this stuff is keeping you from reaching your goal. If you want to eat this stuff - do it on Saturday OR Sunday. GO ALL OUT if you want - on one of those days. Just don't mix it in every day during the week. You're probably looking at all that saying "HOLY SCHMOLY" I didn't know my diet was THAT bad! It's all part of learning what to eat and what's not so good for everyday consumption.

I hope I haven't offended you, just trying to help you reach your goal. :rose:

homeade bread (what do you make this with?)

SG, thanks for the big eye opener! I have a breadmaker & I use flour sugar, salt, water and yeast to make the bread sometime ww flour and sometimes regular.

Today(Monday)

I guess it's about time that it was my turn to get sick......HORRIBLE sinus infection, throat is on fire, can't breathe through my nose, etc. Uuuuugh, not much of an appetite either. Figures! :worried:

Mmmmm, homemade bread is SOOO good.....be careful with that too. Use WW or some other whole grain flour to make it if you can.

Hope you're feeling better! :rose:

scorpiogirl said:
You're probably not going to like this but here goes....

I went back two pages and looked over your eating plan. Did you know you cheat EVERY day? I'm just curious as to if you're getting any results?

Sorry about that, but the :velvett: needed to come out!
You actually beat me to it ...

I could have wrote word for word, what SG did, I thought you were off your diet or something & was trying to figure out what I should say/ask before jumping to conclusions ..

With ONLY the intention of helping :rose: ... :)

Afgrl said:
SG, thanks for the big eye opener! I have a breadmaker & I use flour sugar, salt, water and yeast to make the bread sometime ww flour and sometimes regular.

Today(Monday)

I guess it's about time that it was my turn to get sick......HORRIBLE sinus infection, throat is on fire, can't breathe through my nose, etc. Uuuuugh, not much of an appetite either. Figures! :worried:

4cups herbal peppermint or lemon tea throught the day, seems to help soothe my sore throat.

Breakfast-1 serving plain oatmeal w/1 tsp cinnamon

Lunch 1/2 leftover chicken quesadilla

Dinner-1/4c red beans & rice
1/2c green beans and 1/4 link pork sausage
16oz water

*Bunny* said:
I hope you feel better soon ... take care of yourself :rose:

:D :rose: Thank you. :qt: It's so hard being sick when you're a mom b/c the family still depends upon my keeping things in order. Aaah, well, I hope this one goes away soon. Although, I've noticed I feel the worst 1st thing in the morning and later in the evenings; weird. :rolleyes:

Today (Tuesday)

Meal 1-1c shredded wheat
1/2c milk
16oz water

Meal 2-1/2 protein shake
20oz water

Meal 3-hot peppermint tea
Lean cuisine lemon garlic shrimp w/broccoli, carrots & red peppers
20oz water

Meal 5-1c taco salad
1c green beans
16oz water

Last edited:
How are you feeling today afgrl? I can only imagine how challenging it can be, to be sick, and take care of your kids! :rose:

I am sending you "get well" karma vibes!!

iceprincess said:
How are you feeling today afgrl? I can only imagine how challenging it can be, to be sick, and take care of your kids! :rose:

I am sending you "get well" karma vibes!!

Thanks, IP, gosh knows I need them (get well vibes.) I thought I was going to lose my voice last night, it was so scratcy and it hurt. I felt a little better this morning. But, I'm still all stuffy and can't breathe through my nose, therefore my hubby & kids can't understand some of the things I say. :rolleyes: :FRlol: HA HA HA.

Top Bottom