Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afgrl's Journal

Jan 4th

NO GYM today-woke up w/a migrane that pretty much was constant throughout the entire day. :(

730am-oatmeal
protein shake
16oz water

1030am-8oz serving ff yogurt
16oz water

1230pm-10 saltine crackers
1 cheese stick (part-skim mozzarella)
16 slices pepperoni
16oz water
protein shake

330pm-2 tbs nat pb
2 rice cakes
16oz water

800pm-4oz pork loin
1/2c broccoli
1 baked sweet potato w/tsp cinnamon & butter
1c sugar free ff pudding made w/skim milk
8oz crystal light
16oz water

TOTALS: 1,302cals; Fat 44g (32%); Carbs 112g (32%); Protein 113g (36%)

TOTALS:

Jan 5th

GYM-10 minutes on treadmill; 10.0 incline @ 4.0 mph
15 minutes on ellipitical Cross Train Course #3
5 minute cool down
Leg workout 12 reps 3x weight of 40, 60 & 80lbs
Leg press, Legs Curls, Leg Extensions
Calves machine (standing)
Squats
Inner & Outer thigh machine

16.9 oz water

745am-2 eggs and 1 slice ww toast w/pat of butter
protein shake
16oz water

1030am-1/2c cottage cheese (it was weird I could hardly choke this down today) bleh! :eek2:
16oz water

1230- nat pb sandwich (1 slice ww bread)
protein shake
16oz water
16oz water

330pm-1/2c plain ff yogurt, 2/3c frozen mixed berries

600pm-1 sweet potato
1/2c green beans
6oz boneless skinless chicken breast
8oz crystal light
8oz water

800pm-1c popcorn & protein shake

TOTALS- 1,560cals; Fat-61g (37%); Carbs-103g (24%); Protein-145g (39%)

Last edited:
Afgrl said:
Jan 5th

GYM-10 minutes on treadmill; 10.0 incline @ 4.0 mph
15 minutes on ellipitical Cross Train Course #3
5 minute cool down
Leg workout 12 reps 3x weight of 40, 60 & 80lbs
Leg press, Legs Curls, Leg Extensions
Calves machine (standing)
Squats
Inner & Outer thigh machine

16.9 oz water

745am-2 eggs and 1 slice ww toast w/pat of butter
protein shake
16oz water

1030am-1/2c cottage cheese
16oz water

HI...quick question, when you are doing the treadmill at 10.0 incline @ 4.0mph , are you walking or jogging? I know its relatively a slow speed but with the incline Im not sure how it works. I like how you mix up the cardio, its so boring for me. The 10.0 incline seems like it would be fun....

wouldn't that be walking uphill? Measure your effort by your heart rate: 220 minus your age, is your MAX. Your target hr could be 50%-85% of your MAX, this is all dependant upon your current level of cardiorespiratory fitness. So beginner, 50-60% intrmed. 65-75% adv. 75-85%. or do the talk test.
HIIT is good for the can't talk test.... can't talk at all?, you're good! LOL

Aries13 said:
HI...quick question, when you are doing the treadmill at 10.0 incline @ 4.0mph , are you walking or jogging? I know its relatively a slow speed but with the incline Im not sure how it works. I like how you mix up the cardio, its so boring for me. The 10.0 incline seems like it would be fun....

I am walking at a pretty fast pace w/the incline of 10.0. Thanks! I feel like I have to mix things up, or like you said I will get bored. It is fun, I really enjoy the 10.0 incline I can really feel all the muscles in my legs are getting a workout. LMK what you think of it, if you try the incline. :)

CaliGirl said:
wouldn't that be walking uphill? Measure your effort by your heart rate: 220 minus your age, is your MAX. Your target hr could be 50%-85% of your MAX, this is all dependant upon your current level of cardiorespiratory fitness. So beginner, 50-60% intrmed. 65-75% adv. 75-85%. or do the talk test.
HIIT is good for the can't talk test.... can't talk at all?, you're good! LOL

yes, it is. I just recently figured out my max hr, thanks for the insight! :D I'm definately liking the HIIT cardio. although I dont have anyone to talk with to do the test I'd imagine i'm doing it right since I can't imagine holding a conversation while doing this. HA HA HA ;)

Jan 6th

8am-1c Special K yogurt & berries cereal
1/2 c ff milk
protein shake
16oz water

1030am-16oz water
protein shake

1230pm-1/2 ww pita
2 oz turkey
1/4c lettuce
1/4c tomato
2 tbs cw ranch
16oz water

300pm-protein shake
16oz water

600pm-(Had the family over for dinner tonight) 1 1/2c turkey italian sausage & red bean stew
1c salad w/2 tbs ff italian dressing
1 small slice garlic french bread
16oz water
1 small slice choc silk pie

2 ameretto & diet coke drinks & 2 rum & diet cokes.........uuugh! :worried:
It's late, I'll post the #'s when I wake up in the AM. I hope everyone has had a great weekend thus far! ;)

Last edited:
Have you checked the bf% lately? How are the goals looking?:velvett:

Roonytunes said:
On my Tanita scale at home which gives bf%, I am always somewhere in the 28-30% bodyfat range in the mornings. According to callipers, I'm in the 15-16% range. So there is a BIG difference in accuracy. I read the scales only send a current to below your waist. So if like me and you carry all your fat in your lower body, then your reading will be very skewed.

Thanks for the info, I thought they sent a current through whole body, but I can understand how it wouldn't, now. Yes, unfortunately most of my bf is in my thighs and butt :worried: Hopefully all this working out and clean dieting will change that soon, though. I can see a little difference, now, but I anxious to see what the difference will be a few months from now, too.

scorpiogirl said:
Have you checked the bf% lately? How are the goals looking?:velvett:

No, I haven't yet.......we've had some extra expenses lately. Hopefully by next week I'll either have bought some callipers or will make an appnt to go to ISU and have them check it for me w/the bod pod. I'll update my stats in my jurnal as soon as I get it checked, though. ;) The goals are looking pretty good, can't wait to get into the gym in the morning, 5:30am!

Top Bottom