x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Afgrl's Journal

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Afgrl's Journal within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: 7:30am-1/2c oatmeal 150 cals/3g fat protein shake (made w/water) 80/0 fat 20oz water 8:30am-1 1/2 hrs cardio treadmill & elliptical (I know this is alot, but for some reason I am addicted to cardio.......it's weird to think that I used to HATE it. I love the rush of endorphins I get afterwards when my blood is pumping and I can feel it throughout my body.) 16oz water 10:15am fresh broccoli florets w/1 tbs vinaigrette....am not sure about the #'s for broccoli but dressing is 90cals/9g

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Afgrl's Journal

Re: Afgrl's Journal

Quote Quote posted by Afgrl
    Alright, so I've been under the weather for quite sometime now, haven't been sleeping well AT ALL and haven't had too much of an appetite either. My husband bought some new protein shake/meal replacement stuff and it's pretty darn good. I took a few vitamin C tablets and have been drinking sooo much water.

9am-32oz water
    protein shake
    1 egg
    1030-32oz water
    1/2 med banana

1200pm-16oz water
    6oz boneless skinless chicken breast
    small side salad w/2 tbs balsamic vin

330pm-protein shake
    6oz lowfat yogurt

700pm-hot wings (baked)
    2 tbs light ranch for dipping
    2 small breadsticks
    protein shake
    8oz crystal light

TOTALS:1,132 calories; Fat 37g (30%); Carbs 63g (21%); Protein 134g (49%)

31 Dec

1030am-1 ww pancake w/2 tbs sugar free syrup
    1 egg
    32oz water
    2 sausage links (pork)

300pm-double scoop protein shake
    16oz water

700pm-small hamburger patty on reg bun
    mustard, 1 slice cheese
    side salad
    10 tater tots
    protein shake
    16oz water

1100pm-1230am (Jan 1st, 2006!)
    2c popcorn
    1/4c pecans
    Had to have some bubbly......2 glasses champagne and 2 mimosas (made half & half w/light orange)

TOTALS for 31Dec INCLUDING the popcorn peanuts and champagne consumed between the hours of 1100pm & 1230am Jan 1st: couldn't find champagne in fit day so the numbers will be off a little since I've substituted wine in fit day for this: 1,777calories; Fat 69g (35%); Carbs 132g (28%); Protein 113g (26%)

1000am-protein shake
    1 serving oatmeal
    16oz water

100pm-4 oz brisket (dad sent this to us, yummy) on 2 slices ww bread
    1 tbs bbq sauce
    16oz water

330-protein shake
    32oz water

700pm-protein shake
    32oz water
    6oz chicken breast
    1/8c garlic olive oil noodles
    16oz water
    8oz crystal light

TOTALS: 1,038calories; Fat 22g (20%); Carbs 54g (19%); Protein 151g (61%)
    Last edited by Afgrl; 03-Jan-2006 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Quote posted by scorpiogirl
    Have you checked your bf or weight lately? Just curious on how the clothes are fitting, etc......
    Hi! I checked the scale and bf% (my scale has the bf% measurement too)......Last time I'd posted the stats I was at 135.0 & 28%; TODAY'S reading is 133lbs & 28%........yea I lost 2 lbs clothes are a tad bit looser in the waist and thigh areas, too. Whoo-hoo!

Jan 2nd

1030am-double scoop protein shake
    16oz water

GYM- 30minutes on Elipical machine; Cross-training level #3; 5 minute cooldown
    15 minutes walk on treadmill @ 4.0; 5 minute cooldown
    Arm day 20, 30, & 40 lbs 12 reps 3x of each machine
    16.9 oz water

I don't think the heart rate monitor on the treadmill was working correctly.....I think I'll try to save up some money and buy one of the monitors for myself. I've seen some really nice ones that are like watches.

100pm 2c salad mix w/1 cheese stick cut up and added to it......carb well ranch
    protein shake
    16oz water

300pm-protein shake
    16oz water

700pm-1/3c homade spanish rice
    1 homeade quesadilla w/tomatoes & peppers
    8oz crystal light
    32oz water

TOTALS: 1,067calories; Fat 21g (18%); Carbs 52g (18%); Protein 165g (64%)
    Last edited by Afgrl; 03-Jan-2006 at 06:43 PM.

Jan 3rd

545am-HIIT cardio (2 min run @ 6.0 & 30 second fast paced walk at 4.0) did this for 20 minutes........10 minutes walk on treadmill @ 4.0 & 10.0 incline

730am-EAS protein shake (yum!)
    16oz water
    1 serving oatmeal with 1/2 med banana slices in it

scorpiogirl

Hi! I checked the scale and bf% (my scale has the bf% measurement too)......Last time I'd posted the stats I was at 135.0 & 28%; TODAY'S reading is 133lbs & 28%........yea I lost 2 lbs clothes are a tad bit looser in the waist and thigh areas, too. Whoo-hoo!
    The scales with the bf% aren't all that accurate. Definitely see if you can get it checked by an outside source, or maybe order some callipers. If your clothes are fitting loose - that's a good sign, but just make sure you're getting all your protein in or you could be losing muscle. Since you're not breaking down grams on your log, I can't tell if your eating 133g of protein a day or not.

The scales with the bf% aren't all that accurate. Definitely see if you can get it checked by an outside source, or maybe order some callipers. If your clothes are fitting loose - that's a good sign, but just make sure you're getting all your protein in or you could be losing muscle. Since you're not breaking down grams on your log, I can't tell if your eating 133g of protein a day or not.
    I've been looking into buying some callipers, since it would be cheaper than going on campus to use the Bod Pod. I have also taken your advice and added the grams into my totals for the day with the percentages in parenthesis. Hope this helps you to better understand my diet. Thanks so much for the advice and for reading my journal. I enjoy reading everyone elses' journals in the EF boards as well.

scorpiogirl

I've been looking into buying some callipers, since it would be cheaper than going on campus to use the Bod Pod. I have also taken your advice and added the grams into my totals for the day with the percentages in parenthesis. Hope this helps you to better understand my diet. Thanks so much for the advice and for reading my journal. I enjoy reading everyone elses' journals in the EF boards as well.
    Thanks for adding the grams!! lol As far as the callipers go...when I use to have my bf checked at the gym, I would have them do the callipers and the bf machine you stand on and hold the handles. My fiance would do this too. The callipers ALWAYS seemed more accurate - for both of us. The machine would have me at 20%, while the callipers would give a lower bf%.

I love reading everyone's journals too. Lots of motivation!

Pissed off and ready to take on the world

I love reading everyone's journals too. Lots of motivation!
    ditto...

Jan 3rd

545am-HIIT cardio (2 min run @ 6.0 & 30 second fast paced walk at 4.0) did this for 20 minutes........10 minutes walk on treadmill @ 4.0 & 10.0 incline

730am-EAS protein shake (yum!)
    16oz water
    1 serving oatmeal with 1/2 med banana slices in it
    1030am- 8oz ff plain yogurt

1230pm-1 healthy choice vegetable french bread pizza
    1/2c cottage cheese
    protein shake

330pm-2 tbs nat pb
    1 slice ww toast

700pm-1c ww pasta
    1/2c sauce
    2 slices garlic toast
    2c salad mix w/2 tbs balsamic vin
    8oz crystal light
    16oz water

TOTALS- 1,437cals; Fat 40g (26%); Carbs 156g (40%); Protein 117g (34%)

The scales with the bf% aren't all that accurate. Definitely see if you can get it checked by an outside source, or maybe order some callipers.
    On my Tanita scale at home which gives bf%, I am always somewhere in the 28-30% bodyfat range in the mornings. According to callipers, I'm in the 15-16% range. So there is a BIG difference in accuracy. I read the scales only send a current to below your waist. So if like me and you carry all your fat in your lower body, then your reading will be very skewed.