Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aerobic classes

tripleV

How many of you enjoy going to aerobic classes?
I luv them. It's just hard sometimes to find good instructors. Music has to be pumpin' :supercool

hehe... nope, i've done too many step classes where i looked like i was

1) having a seizure
2) cleaning the floor with my butt
3) in a different class, or at least listening to different music
and
4) just completely lost!:confused:

i got sick of the instructors always coming and standing right beside me for half the class... i'm much better on the weights... no step turn clap turn step knee back...

don't understand it... i can dance... i can't do step or aerobics classes?

wish i could sometimes... gals that do those classes always have great calves...

I'm w/ phem! I *hate* :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: aerobics classes.

I want to know what drug those instructors are on that makes them able to smile, yell into a microphone, keep a straight face as phem cleans the floor w/ her butt and don't sweat!!!!!!

I WANT THAT DRUG! ANYONE HERE ABLE TO GET ME THAT DRUG????

(oops, sounds like source request...... <DELETE>)

(j/k)

No, I prefer doing my own lifting and cardio routines, but thanks for askin.... :D

I hear the drug is very very RARE.......and produces annyoing sides!!!!!! Im not a big cardio fan, I have to say i am better than i used to be, but i go for the simple walk on the treadmill or anything i can convince myself to get my ass on! When dieting im a lil moody and i am IN NO MOOD for an EXCITED, and HAPPY INSTRUCTIONAL MOFO!:)

If i remember right......I think Lobo and W6 love aerobic classes!!!! Or maybe that was BEER????:beer:

Last edited:
I love aerobic classes...... b/c I teach them:D I use to stay away until I met the best fitness instructor ever. The motivation, the music and the variety. We even got to do salsa. I'm so hyped that I feel like listening to aerobic CDs and count down from 8.

hey phem it is so true that doing aeorobics gives you great calves. but i started diong something a year ago and my calves just ballooned. i live in an apartment building - 19 floors, and i would walk up and down the stair well for 30 min. My calves would ache like never before. it's unreal. It went up and down in a pyriamid like rotation:
5 flights
10 flights
10 flights
15 flights
15 flights
20 flights
20 flights
5 flights

I started doing that when i got bored with cardio machines.

:D

did that once upon a time... but i got really bored of seeing the same pile'o'crap on floor 8 and the same "Sandy's a bitch" on 16! :)

nah... its tricky... stair climbing will whip your ass like nobody's business... here in Toronto they have the CN tower stair climb... some 1775 steps, i'm thinking maybe i'll do that... then again, maybe not!

I just can't bear being barked at! I hate classes.

Having said that, I have been doing the Reebok Core classes once a week. You stand on this tippy thing and do stuff. It works the abs like Pilates, and I have such lousy balance, so it's a challenge. But the insturctor is a guy and he's not real perky (at 7:30, I'd strangle anyone perky).

I go for the calf raises and at 220, it works.

I love aerobics!!!!!

I love aerobics!!! I am actually in the process of getting certified, because there are no good instuctors around here and I have always wanted to teach classes. I think if you have a good instructor aerobics is a really good cardio workout. It gets your heart rate up and really gives you a full body workout. I am wanting to get certified in step, aerobics, and weight training. I think because someone else is paying I am only getting certified in aerobics until I see how things go. If anyone is interested in getting certified I found some info about doing it through correspondence classes. If you want info you can email me, and I will get it to you. Lady

ok have any of you tried spinning classes? i actully got a couple of free sessions and havent used them yet.

Top Bottom