Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advise on Anvar/Clen

Thanks Macey,

My diet is pretty much like what's on this site http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html in the Dieting 101 - "So what the hell am I supposed to eat" section. I eat 6 small meals a day. My main rule is to always have some protein whenever eating carbs.

Supplements include multi vitamin, multi mineral, calcium, r-ALA, and fish oil pills for my Omega 3 fats. I also take extra B, C, and E for anti-oxidants. I've also used fat burners such as ECA, NYC, and Yohimburn on a periodic basis.

As for other supplements, I started on presciption testosterone creme about 9 months ago, after a blood test showed my testosterone levels to be very low. (I wonder if all those years of eating disorder burned out my adrenal glands?) I was nearly diagnosed with narcolepsy, because I was falling asleep all the time. Anyway, my test levels are now in the low normal range for a woman, and I feel like a new person, and no longer fall asleep when I'm not supposed to.

This type of testosterone creme would not be recommended for muscle building, as it's more androgenic than anabolic. While I've noticed much improved stamina and energy, I've not noticed any muscle increase (which I'm not trying for anyway) and wouldn't be expected at the female-sized dose I'm taking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom