Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for my daughter

DHani40el

my daughter is about five foot six inches and weighs about 180 lbs

I'm trying to get her into better shape and she's willing to do it. The problem is her work is very sedentary and she doesn't move around much. I'm trying to get her in better shape but it's a struggle because she doesn't have much motivation after her dad left us when she was a kid

what is a product or PED that i can get here that will help push her to lose some fat ? if she started taking something and got progress that would wake her up I feel

my daughter is about five foot six inches and weighs about 180 lbs

I'm trying to get her into better shape and she's willing to do it. The problem is her work is very sedentary and she doesn't move around much. I'm trying to get her in better shape but it's a struggle because she doesn't have much motivation after her dad left us when she was a kid

what is a product or PED that i can get here that will help push her to lose some fat ? if she started taking something and got progress that would wake her up I feel

1 cap n2slin before meals and cardio

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom