Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice For First Aas Cycle

L

luvmoneybro2

My girl is going to do her first cycle, I've advised Winny and Anavar,
She's lean but not crisp. How many mgs each, any and all advice is so greatly appriciated. Also Clen, and hard work... just need some pro adive about how much and the stack, also how long? Thx girls

luvmoneybro2 said:
My girl is going to do her first cycle, I've advised Winny and Anavar,
She's lean but not crisp. How many mgs each, any and all advice is so greatly appriciated. Also Clen, and hard work... just need some pro adive about how much and the stack, also how long? Thx girls

if this is her first cycle - please, please don't stack anything. start her off with the var only. 5mg ED. If she' likes it and responds well, she can try winny next time - ALONE tho. don't stack anything until she's tried them individually. She can run anavar for 10- 12 weeks. If after 4 weeks she feels like 5mg ED isn't enough, then she can bump to 10mg ED. LOTS of women never have to bump it up, tho. 5mg works pretty well for most the first time.

I'm assuming her diet is SPOT ON and training is dedicated - 5 x a week? By spot on - I'm talking 5-6 small meals a day with a calculated macro breakdown.

also - what are her goals? Is she doing a competition of some kind?

the-short-one said:
if this is her first cycle - please, please don't stack anything. start her off with the var only. 5mg ED. If she' likes it and responds well, she can try winny next time - ALONE tho. don't stack anything until she's tried them individually. She can run anavar for 10- 12 weeks. If after 4 weeks she feels like 5mg ED isn't enough, then she can bump to 10mg ED. LOTS of women never have to bump it up, tho. 5mg works pretty well for most the first time.

I'm assuming her diet is SPOT ON and training is dedicated - 5 x a week? By spot on - I'm talking 5-6 small meals a day with a calculated macro breakdown.

also - what are her goals? Is she doing a competition of some kind?

Thanks, I'm going into the Easterns to try to qualify in November 07', my trainers is good, he says I'll place 1 or 2, I'm at 290 lbs, app 7%.
My gal is great, no competition in mind, but she has trained for 10 years and I told her try a little and see how hot you'd look

unless she's doing a comp - she doesn't really need clen. don't load her up on a lot of stuff. Women are EXTREMELY sensitive to this stuff. One thing at a time...

You're going to get a lot of responses after mine asking about her diet and training, so be prepared.

luvmoneybro2 said:
Thanks, I'm going into the Easterns to try to qualify in November 07', my trainers is good, he says I'll place 1 or 2, I'm at 290 lbs, app 7%.
My gal is great, no competition in mind, but she has trained for 10 years and I told her try a little and see how hot you'd look

what about her training? is her diet tight?

You compete - so know that eating right is 95% of it. Var will harden her muscles and probably add some muscle as well, but not without proper diet.

the-short-one said:
unless she's doing a comp - she doesn't really need clen. don't load her up on a lot of stuff. Women are EXTREMELY sensitive to this stuff. One thing at a time...

You're going to get a lot of responses after mine asking about her diet and training, so be prepared.

She trains great, eats great too, if I slip up she does too, typical relationship shit. Thanks alot for the advice. I want to push her just past the softness she has, you know what I mean, she is not on anything ever, I'm sick, and I want to make her feel and look, just beeter than the chicks that are on their cell phones at the gym with perfect bodies, cuase their 20, and help her see she can be really hot. Ya know

Just going to say the same as TSO --- really really really bad plan to stack 2 when she doesn't even know how one affects her. Winny can be a real bitch for some women as well and I don't consider it a starter drug. Pretty much same protocol - 5 mg ed, better to split it in 1/2 for 1/2 am & 1/2 pm since the half-life of var is about 9 hrs, which spreads the dose over the course of the day instead of a big fat spike once /day.

This all assumes diet and training are 1000% spot on. Var and anything else are just SUPPLEMENTS to an already existing & working regimen.

And make sure she knows all about all the sides that she can encounter. The short list:
- her period will probably stop w/in a month of starting the cycle - and yes this makes any hormonal birth control unreliable so plan ahead.
- acne is very possible
- possible increase in blood pressure
- possible occassional bloody nose
- makes for bad cholesterol readings
- can increase chances of a yeast infection

Sassy69 said:
And make sure she knows all about all the sides that she can encounter. The short list:
- her period will probably stop w/in a month of starting the cycle - and yes this makes any hormonal birth control unreliable so plan ahead.
Just another note on this if she is aiming for look you want it would be in her best interest to come off hormonal birth control all together. IMO AAS and hormonal BC just work against each other.

I'd rather see what her diet and cardio look like than start recommending drugs off the bat. If she can do it naturally, then why move on to drugs. Also...the motivation (looking better than some of the girls in the gym) is a bit of a downward spiral in my opinion.

Anthony Roberts said:
I'd rather see what her diet and cardio look like than start recommending drugs off the bat. If she can do it naturally, then why move on to drugs. Also...the motivation (looking better than some of the girls in the gym) is a bit of a downward spiral in my opinion.

Fully agree....

Would be great if you can post up her diet & training - I'm sure we can optimize before even messing w/ the drugs. No sides either :)

Top Bottom