Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adipo+t2 or cyto/clen??

nadia

Hey, this is my first post here... I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm a fitness model and I'm trying to get ready for a shoot next month. I'm 20, 5'10", 145. I don't know my bodyfat percentage but I'm positive it's too high, so I'm looking for some tips to blast some fat for the layout :p . I started keeping a pretty clean diet, cut down on carbs, high protein, low fat, and added a little flax oil. I lift heavy 3 times a week, do cardio 3 times a week for about half hour. Now I'm wondering if there are any supplements out there, just to help me burn fat. I'm not trying to build, so I'm NOT going to take winny or anavar, but my trainer told me about a clen/cytomel cycle that sounds good, or maybe stacking adipo and t2...any thoughts on these plans? I was also wondering about what guggle goes well with, and usnic acid (whether you recommend it). I've never taken anything other than Xenadrine, and I hear that the first cycle/stack can work really well, so I just want to make sure I get the most out of it. thanks:D .

not to be mean or nitpickity or anything, but you've posted in a previous thread not 2 days ago that you are 19, now your 20... did you have a birthday?

you also posted that you had a thyroid disorder but you don't mention that here... you really should be taking the advice given in previous threads rather than changing your info and reposting in order to get advice you think you want to hear...

as i said, i'm not trying to be mean... i just don't want to see you go down a path that you really aren't ready to go down... you really seem set on taking the t3 even though you've been warned against it... i'd like to know what trainer would recommend T3 to a 19(20?) year old with thyroid problems?hmmmmm

stick to the eca, post everything that goes in your mouth in an average day and we'll see what we can do for you...

not to be picky either but this is not your first post and all your posts have been about the same thing - fat burners , some sort of magic pill or something. this is jut weird to me, we asked you what your diet is, why dont you post that.......

Nadia,
Your trainer suggested t3 without even asking if you had thyroid problems? Hell, the trainer I used to have was clearly a steroids user and wouldn't even GO there with me.

Why don't you tell your trainer you have a thyroid problem, and THEN see what he says once he knows.

In the wrong hands, T3 can ruin a perfectly good thyroid! If you already have a thyroid disorder, stay away from T3, or any other kind of fat burner unless you are under a doctor's supervsion.

Building muscle will help your metabolism and help you burn fat. Remember, a pound of muscle takes up a lot less space than a pound of fat, so you can actually get smaller (but more defined) from adding muscle. Training heavy and eating clean will help you add muscle. As long as you're not using AS, you don't need to worry about getting too big.

Your cardio sessions should be challenging. Don't do the same thing every time. Some sessions can be long and slow other sessions short and intense.

Don't try to lose fat "as fast as you can". You'll end up losing muscle as well, making it even harder to lose fat.

Top Bottom