x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

adhesive spray

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about adhesive spray within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Do any of you know what products the fitness competitors use to stick their clothing to their bodies during their stage routines...a spray adhesive? or something else? I'm particularly looking for adhesives to stick garments to breasts while wearing low cut dresses/shirts. I've tried an exhaustive internet search and can't find anything Thanks

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: adhesive spray

adhesive spray

Do any of you know what products the fitness competitors use to stick their clothing to their bodies during their stage routines...a spray adhesive? or something else?
    I'm particularly looking for adhesives to stick garments to breasts while wearing low cut dresses/shirts. I've tried an exhaustive internet search and can't find anything
    Thanks

There's a product called "Bikini Bite", not sure who it's made by but you can usually pick it up at any pro shop that carries posing suits. It works really well for keeping your suit where it's suppose to be!

I use bikini bite - it's a roll-on type of glue. You can also just use good old elmer's glue.

I get my bikini bite from www.affordablesupplements.com - can also find it at www.bodybuilding.com. Just look under the tanning product sections.

thanks!
    does it ruin the clothing...or does it wash off easily?

Nah, it washes off very easily - both from your skin and your clothes. Might take a little tanning product with it, but you don't have to worry about that if you're not using it for competition.