Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acne on females from AAS\

fitnessclub

do females tend to have acne problems like men when using steroids? my friend did a cycle of roids for 12 weeks and his back and forehead got completely covered with acne, he told me to do a cycle of anavar for weight loss and cutting in low doses and I wouldn't have any acne or facial hair problems, but I rather have second opinions before doing it ,thank you.

Steroids increase skin oil gland production (make you sweat more), which can lead to side effects such as acne. Truthfully, most people who experience acne from steroid usage aren't using the proper support supplements with their cycles. Acne from steroid usage is usually due to high estrogen/prolactin levels from not using the proper support supplements with their cycle.

As @Stevesmi mentioned, SARMS are a much better option for females all around though. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so there is no risk of developing acne or emasculating side effects.

Check out this video where I explain what SARMS are and talk about sample SARM cycle lay outs -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

A good hygiene goes a long way when it comes to acne, as well as clean diet.

Showering with tea tree oil is making sure the acne and zits are kept at minimum, given your diet is not awful and you dont have jumping estrogen and prolactin levels.

Top Bottom