Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne

jm2mr2bv

Does anyone know of something that i could use for this damn acne of mine other than proactive. I have just recently started to break out and i am really fed up with it.

HELP :evil:

Serious diet cleanup (and removing whey) are all that work for me. No junk, no sugars (fruit excepted), only healthy fats etc. And whey seems to exacerbate acne for me too. So I switched to egg protein and have had no more trouble.

...and then there's proactiv. :)

hey thanks alot for your post i will keep that in mind. My diet isn't as clean as it should be, i have to work on it.

What do you wash your face with now?

I have good luck with both Murad Acne wash and Neutrogenia Acne wash. If I use either of those products faithfully, I have NO breakouts.

Cleaning up the diet will help, as well as making sure you get enough water.

I've found that 2 things keep my skin really clear-- eating right (my skin shows when I'm cheating on my diet) and not washing my face too many times a day. I was using a lot of different acne washes for a long time at at least for me, they dried me out a lot. I switched to cetaphil and low and behold my skin is better than ever.

Oh great you guys thanks fro your help. I have never had a problem with it until now and am pretty frustrated. Right now i use clearacel (i think thats how you spell it), it doesn't do a horrible job, but it isn't doing a great one either. I will try some of your suggestions and definetly clen my diet up. Thanks bunches.

I've posted this many times, but no one seems to have ever read my advice. I swear by 3-5% sulfur acne treatment. Right now I used DDF brand. It also has 10% Benzoil Peroxide, but I know from experience with other products it's the sulfur that makes the difference.

I currently use the 3% spot treatment and the 5% masque.

Absolutely amazing stuff.

Top Bottom