Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

accutane and oral steroids

ayn

I would like to start taking some accutane as soon as possible to help with my acne. But, I'm planning a cycle in the near future in which I will be taking some orals. Both accutane and the orals are supposed to be hard on the liver. I'm wondering how horrible it would be to take them at the same time?

Also, the doctor will be taking my blood once a month to monitor cholesterols and pregnancy status. Will the steroids get in the way of this? Will they show up on the test? I'd prefer to not tell my doctor about what I'm on. I'm not sure how he would react. What are your oppinions? How aweful would it be for my liver to take them both at once?

AYN

Forget worrying about whether or not the doctor will be able to tell what you are taking.... I would be worried about the risks for the baby!! Do you really want to take any chances? From your post, I can't tell if you are already pregnant or trying to get pregnant, but either way, I think it's a bad, bad idea to start a cycle while you are pregnant or trying to get that way. If you want to have a child, put the child's interests first; you'll need the practice, anyway. :) The rest of your options will still be there after you have the baby.

Fennec

Do a search on acne and you'll find good informations on the topic. I'm 26 years old and I always had problems with my skin. Since I took Pantothenic acid (B5 vitamin. I did not believe in it, but my skin really changed! I took it while I was on AS.
Good luck!

Lg

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

Top Bottom