Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

According To Martha Stewart

Okay, but what color should those dumbbells be? Can we mix and match 'em? Or should it be a matching set?
Martha, I need your guidance!

Don't forget the matching slouch socks. To achieve a classy, yet relaxed look while you tone, it is important to have the right accessories! I find that a nice matching terricloth headband helps to keep my hairdo in order while working those biceps.

Temple said:
"all women should have a set of 5#, 8# and 10# dumbells so that when 3 sets of 15 presses with the 5# weights becomes to easy they have the next set to move up to"

That is all:D

She's going to be pissed seeing all those other prisoners doing pull-ups and push-ups!

I was thinking about this in relation to another thread about how people get in your shit about "you're gonna get big and become a bull dyke" if you go to the gym. I think if you go back in history, excluding the privileged females of the British Victorian era, the women generally did the work of a team of mules. I seriously doubt a load of hand-scrubbed & wrung out laundry weighed less than those 10# dumbbells. Goddammit WE ARE WOMEN! HEAR US GRUNT UNDER THOSE 45# PLATES ON THE SQUAT RACK!

ROAR!

And Martha can go fuck herself w/ those little 2#'ers.

Sassy69 said:
Goddammit WE ARE WOMEN! HEAR US GRUNT UNDER THOSE 45# PLATES ON THE SQUAT RACK!

Hell yeah!

Both of my grandmothers were fitter than most women are today. Probably because they worked so hard (for so little money) cleaning other women's laundry and homes and working in the fields. My surviving grandmother TO THIS DAY has a better butt than I do!

Karma to you, babe.

Top Bottom