Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

According to FitDay (Thandie!! Help!!)

Most of the calories from the eggs are in their yolk. I have no knowledge of 3 egg whites since I buy egg whites and just measure what I want... ie: 1/3 c... etc. Most grocery stores carry them, about $4 for a 1L container... saves some time. Uncle Bens also sells whole grain/brown rice in microwavable packets. About $1.50-$2.00 each and takes 90 seconds to cook. There is more then 1 serving in there... you can eat 1/2 at lunch and 1/2 at dinner when you're in a bind and need some good carbs. I would buy small yams, cook them whole surrounded by foil in the oven for 1-1 1/2 hours and reheat them for a few days.... or mash them up and then eat them that way. They're so sweet and yummy they really only need a bit of salt and pepper.

Yeah, me and my boyfriend were talking about just buying the liters of egg whites instead of tons of eggs. LOL. Uncle Bens... Never heard of that. I'll look that up and see if there's one around town. That would be really really helpful for me with my meals since most of my meals are quick. I just throw the meat on the george foreman and steam veggies. Got a whole bag of brown rice. Cooked some once but it took FOREVER and still was a little crunchy. Honestly, i've never even had yams before. And if I have, its been so long ago that I don't remember. LOL. I'm gonna start getting sweet potatoes too since Thandie swears by them. But my boyfriend keeps saying "you'll hate them. They're so gross."

Yeah, me and my boyfriend were talking about just buying the liters of egg whites instead of tons of eggs. LOL. Uncle Bens... Never heard of that. I'll look that up and see if there's one around town. That would be really really helpful for me with my meals since most of my meals are quick. I just throw the meat on the george foreman and steam veggies. Got a whole bag of brown rice. Cooked some once but it took FOREVER and still was a little crunchy. Honestly, i've never even had yams before. And if I have, its been so long ago that I don't remember. LOL. I'm gonna start getting sweet potatoes too since Thandie swears by them. But my boyfriend keeps saying "you'll hate them. They're so gross."

Lol.. I do swear by sweet potatoes or yams; especially if you have a sweet tooth, it will help you curve the cravings.
If you get organic yams and bake them a little too much, they're so good, it tastes like dessert.

Lol.. I do swear by sweet potatoes or yams; especially if you have a sweet tooth, it will help you curve the cravings.
If you get organic yams and bake them a little too much, they're so good, it tastes like dessert.

yay! I always seem to need something to curve my sweet tooth. I'm always looking at candy at the store like "should I...... should I..... But I really want it.... just this once..." lol. Sometimes I give in. But a lot of the times, I don't and just walk out. I will def be giving yams and sweet potatoes a go!

get sugar free popsicles are gummy bears if you need something to satisfy your sweet tooth(the gummy bears will give you horrible gas if you eat to many so fear of that will keep you from overeating), you can also make a really good protein chocolate peanut butter reeses pudding for your last meal to satisfy your sweet tooth(i'll tell you how if you like)

Sorry, but substitute sugar will make you crave sugar even more. That's the reason I suggested a sweet vegetable. It's a lot healthier.

Thtas what I was thinking... Usually, the more sugar I eat, the more i'll want. No matter what kind of side effects it'll give me. Lol. Staying healthy wont even keep me away from it for long enough! LOL

LOL you've never heard of Uncle Ben's? It's a brand of rice... all grocery stores sell it. Well all non-specialty grocery stores.

I really don't know the difference between sweet potatoes and yams. They taste the same to me :D

I think my grocery store is lying to me. They're always sweet potatoes until Thanksgiving and then they get the yams in.... I think they're selling sweet potatoes as yams ;) I never see both in the store together.....

LOL you've never heard of Uncle Ben's? It's a brand of rice... all grocery stores sell it. Well all non-specialty grocery stores.

I really don't know the difference between sweet potatoes and yams. They taste the same to me :D

Sad, I did not know that Uncle Ben's was even a brand of anything. LOL. I thought it may just be a store. HAHA. "Uncle Ben's Store" I guess I didn't think about "Uncle Ben's Rice." I shall be looking for that at the grocery store next time! Thanks for the clarification. LOL

well at thanksgiving the poor things are smothered in brown sugar, marshmellows and butter.... shoot it could be a potato for all I know, :D

Alrighhttt. I figured I wasn't getting much carbs in my meals, but it takes forever for brown rice to cook so I haven't done it in a while. Lazy, I know.

Have you ever tried cooking it in the oven? It takes 1 hour(roughly) and you don't have to stand there and watch it.
4C brown rice to 6 C liquid. Cover and let cook. Remove from oven and let sit for 15 min. Fluff w/fork. Turns out perfect everytime.

Top Bottom