Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abxavier's journal

Ah, yes. As I've read in some threads, "If you aren't grunting and sweating balls, you aren't lifting heavy enough." I go now until it hurts. Until I can't curl another or squat anymore, etc.

I did back yesterday. Heavier weights, more reps (usually only did 10 each) and I am soooo sore. My chest is still sore from sunday. Though I didn't work them that much, they're the ones that hurt the most and the longest. Today I did bi's and tri's and I know for sure i'm gonna feel it tomorrow, because not only did I add weight, but I did a few dropsets both on preacher curls and on cables (for bi's.) My tri's always feel a workout. But I beat them up pretty good today too. I started with cables, then skull crushers(those ALWAYS get me) then back to cables for two different sets. I've been doing cardio mwf for 30mins after lifting. Shoulders tomorrow. :) I like doing shoulders. Shoulders, abs and cardio.
My calves are still sore from sunday as well. First time in quite a while that my calves actually got sore. Kinda hurts, but i'm liking it.

I think, tomorrow, i'm gonna start taking 2 lipo's.

So far, so good! The boyfriend is pushing me hard like I told him to. :)

Now back to my book.

I agree completely.

He's definitely teaching me proper form. When he see's i'm not doing something right, he'll jump in and tell me to change it, or show me how. Like with db curls- I started out, months ago, using too heavy of a weight (20lbs) and I was using my shoulders and back more than I was using my arm. I know you've seen those people that bounce when they pull the weight up. Lol. That was me. Now i've toned down and started with ten and worked up to 20. And when I do 20, I can only do a few, so I dropset it from 20 to 10.
And with back... I had my forms all wrong. Now that he's shown me the right way to do them, I feel it every time. It is all about form. If your not doing it right, you'll see little to no progress. And as much as adding weight and form are important, stretching is also that much more important. Always stretch before going straight into lifting.

My boyfriend is actually the one that started here in the supplements forum and got told he should come here to the women's for better support. Then he showed me and I pretty much took over. Heh.

I completely agree with both of you ladies. IW and BM. You've both helped me so much. Thank you. And I definitely have been trying different foods to see what works well with me. I've been eating whole grain cheerios every other morning or so with little milk. 1%. And also, have either of you noticed getting gas when you take fish pills? I've been taking them every day for like 2/3 weeks now and I get bad gas all the time. Lol.

Fantastic, ladies.

I think I have the flu.
So you can garauntee i'll be losing a few pounds-the wrong way.
I have not been able to keep ANYTHING down.

The stomach flu is going around these days.
BUT... I took two lipoflames yesterday.. the first time taking more than one in a week... and a few hours after taking it, I got sick. I did not get any sleep last night and i've been laying in bed all day. The only thing i've been able to keep down today is cheddar cheese cube blocks. And i'm sure those'll come up tonight.

I feel completely exhausted. Completely drained. I absolutely hate feeling sick to my stomach.

BLEGHHHH

I've been drinking water when I felt okay enough to put something down my throat. Everything else has just come back up. Even the water.
I've been sleeping all morning. Laying in bed right now, actually. I slept almost all day yesterday, when I took tylenol pm to help knock my out. Woke up with dihrrea. My stomach isn't feeling too bad today. Still cramping all over and still feel a tad bit sick though. I want to go to the gym today, but it all depends if I feel up to it.

I've never ever had the flu so I don't even know if this is what I have...
Bleghhhhh

I've been drinking water when I felt okay enough to put something down my throat. Everything else has just come back up. Even the water.
I've been sleeping all morning. Laying in bed right now, actually. I slept almost all day yesterday, when I took tylenol pm to help knock my out. Woke up with dihrrea. My stomach isn't feeling too bad today. Still cramping all over and still feel a tad bit sick though. I want to go to the gym today, but it all depends if I feel up to it.

I've never ever had the flu so I don't even know if this is what I have...
Bleghhhhh

You could also have a stomach virus. Drink plenty of liquid and have potassium as you might get dehydrated from diarrhea and retching. Do not workout till you're recovered as it's not going to make it better for you.

Feel better!

Alright. I'm just letting my "conscious self" get to me. I swear I haven't been to the gym since I got sick and i'm still not feeling 100% today so I won't be going today, either.
Supposed to work tonight but i'm having someone cover my shift. I'm feeling a little better today. Didn't throw up my breakfast today yet so that is a plus. But my butt still hits the toilet every hour or so. Lady next door gave me some diarrhea pills that she got prescribed to her from the docs. I have a bottle of water sitting next to my bed and i'm just trying to relax. Woke up last night sweating. And when I move, I feel sick. When i'm still, i'm great. My hands are feeling really dry so I know that must mean i'm getting dehydrated. My lips are dry as well.
Woke up again this morning, hugging the toilet. But nothing would come up. So I sat on the toilet and there it all went.

I'm wondering if I could possibly be pregnant.... If I am, i'm no more than a month along... I'll be checking that later on today.

My appetite is also slowly coming back. I'm just scared to eat because it always makes me feel that much worse. Pizza sounds really good right about now. ;)

Thank you ladies for the support. I hope I get better SOON. I'm already missing the gym and its only been 3 days.

Let us know the outcome! Anywho, carbs are your best bet. In El Salvador they swear by a slice of bread and a banana Go figure - but, it worked every time!

Although I have a funny story. I had a surgery this past spring to remove some cancerous cells from my cervix. The doctor told me I would need to take it easy with food over the next few days. I sent onebreath out for a calzone about 2 hours after getting home! And, I kept it down. LOL.

My mother always told me that when I was sick as a child I would eat the pantry bare. Anything in there - I would eat it.

Take care dear....don't worry about the gym. You'll be back in no time and after a couple workouts you'll feel just like you did when you had to stop. That is the beauty of lifting consistantly. Times like this don't kill your progress!

Feel better!!

Today is a better day. I was worried it'd take a week or longer to get better. The sick feeling is almost gone. I haven't gotten back into the full groove of eating though. I ate a bit this morning and felt a tad sick and weak afterward so i'm gonna lay low on that. Now that i'm not feeling the sick feeling anymore, i'm definitely feeling the hungry pang. I ate a piece of bread last night just to help me sleep. It seemed to do the trick. I'm not waking up early in the mornings anymore. I still get a little motion sickness though.

And I checked on the pregnancy thing. Negative. Woo!!!! Such a relief. Anyhow, i'm gonna make it into work today, but I told the girl i'm working with that i'm gonna try to take it a little easy.

Thanks for helping, ladies.

May be able to hit the gym tomorrow. MAYBE. If my tummy is feeling good enough.

Made it to the gym today. Was feeling great this morning. Nights are mostly whats getting me though. I'm taking it easy getting back into the eating scene. Just ate a little bit of my chicken ceasar salad.
And to top my sickness of, i'm pmsing. What a combination. Cramping and feeling a tad sick. But i've been drinking plenty of water. Nothing but water.

I took it kinda easy at the gym. Worked the usual on monday. Back and a little bit of abs and 30mns cardio. Then to work I went.

Anyhow, just thought i'd update you guys. Letcha know how i'm doing.

Top Bottom