Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ABS: some help pls

You're right Daisy_girl , cardio is great but If you put a healthy diet on it it's even better .
I'll never gonna use something , now I'm sure you'll get a fabulous result with a good diet an some cardio with it . :qt:

My goal is to lose a little bit more bodyfat , i'm now at 13% , wich is fine but I wanna go for 11% .
Definitly improve my abs more and more , again thx for everything i'm sooo happy with the result I now have.
Trying to stay on the weight I'm at, 57kg , but improving my biceps and triceps just a little bit more , don't wanna look too puffed up . :)

Do you know some good excercises for the leggs , that's actually my weakest point for now .

And yes , Daisy_girl I got it and I'll put them in some of the next days .

THANK YOU so much 4 everything Daisy_girl and the other ppls who helped me with it .

You all have to believe it : You don't need all those drugs to improve your looks ! :supercool

absgirl said:
Do you know some good excercises for the leggs , that's actually my weakest point for now .

Legs....not sure what you do now... but here are some ideas.....you can do them as just bodyweight exercises, or add dumbbells. It's up to you. I rarely use heavy weight for my legs - they respond well to repetitive high intensity leg workouts without weights. My leg workouts usually consist of 30-45min, no breaks, I go from one exercises to another immediately. It is almost like a cardio workout. :)

Walking Lunges (do like 50-100 for each side and your legs will be screaming!)

Backward Lunges (back leg raised, shift BW over front leg, lower down, like 1 legged squat)

Step-Ups (bench about knee-level, step up, alternate legs)

Jump Ups (same as step-up, but instead you jump up with both feet then step down)

Stationary Lunges (do reps on one side, then switch sides)

Toe Taps (bench knee-level, alternate tapping toes up on bench fast, so you are kinda jumping...hard to explain....)

Then there are weighted exercises....
Squats, Stiff Legged Deadlifts (SLDL), Deadlifts

I typically stay away from Isolation machines, such as Leg Extension and Leg Curl. For me, they do very little that Compound Exercises don't do.

THX Daisy_Girl :

I've worked a program out for the legs and wanna know your opinion
about it.
The first schedule is for monday and the second for thuesday.

the things I wanna do r the following :

Stiff-Legged Deadlifts 4x10
Safety Squats 4x10
Glute-Ham Gastroc Raises 4x15
Lunge Walking 4x15
Hack Squats 4x10

and two days after the following :

Strength Shoe Training 5x20
Standing Calf Raises 4x10
Leg curls 4x15
Seated Calf Raises 4x10
Leg Extensions 4x10

any good or do I have to change some things?

Top Bottom