Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abnormal Pap- Anavar, need advice please!!

deena1

Hello! I want to go on a cycle of Anavar- did one last year with awesome results. However, I recently had an abnormal pap and had to get a LEEP procedure to remove the dyplasia(abnormal cells). Then, I have to go back in 4 months to repeat. Does anyone know if taking Anavar will affect this????

Of course I wouldnt ask my gyno, so any advice would br greatly appreciated!!!

deena1 said:
Hello! I want to go on a cycle of Anavar- did one last year with awesome results. However, I recently had an abnormal pap and had to get a LEEP procedure to remove the dyplasia(abnormal cells). Then, I have to go back in 4 months to repeat. Does anyone know if taking Anavar will affect this????

Of course I wouldnt ask my gyno, so any advice would br greatly appreciated!!!
Nope they have no effect on each other what so ever.

Var or other AAS may cause yeast infections in people who are prone to them. E.g. if you tend to get yeast infections from anti-biotics or whatever.

RE: abnormal paps--- this can happen in like 10% of tests and is essentially that number of things that the tests they run dont' account for. Sometimes they can be "pre-cancerous cells" or something and they usually do the cryo treatment to clean it out. This is also not necessarily due to anything hereditary -- it is just that % of stuff that doesn't fit into one of the tests.

Top Bottom