Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abdominal distention-var

Reese23

Ladies, have any of your experienced lower ab distention (ie sticking out, bloated) from anavar?

its not water retention, its like bloating, hard feeling. abs still showing, just bloated.

no broccoli- i cant digest it well. even with beano. no new foods added to diet that would cause it. water is 1.5-2 gallons per day

The Shadow said:
any other supplements??

yes :) everyday supplements:

- Acidohphillus w. bifidus, 6 billion active cell strain
- B5, 1500mg
- Osteoflex (...1.5g glucosamine HCL...1.2g chondroitin sulfate....3mg boron)
- Milk thistle, 140mg/2xd
- 400mg folic acid
- Cranberry extract, 1.62g
- ALA, 300mg, 3X/d
- Beano w. meals that have veges
- 6g fish oil

also: 1.c.c inj. B-12, 2x/wk

The Shadow said:
any other "ancillaries" like the var?

just added 5mg inj winny. but I didnt think it could be that... I know var can cause upsets in digestion, etc. wasnt sure about the distention... never experienced it before

could another possibility be the "sus flu" ?

I have noticed tht if I am stressed or have not had proper food, veggies or water. My intestines just plain come to a hault. Dr. calls it ¨colitis¨ which really is inflamation of...Anything in medicine terms that ends with ¨ITIS¨is INFLAMATION OF...(like arthritis, would be inflamation of the articulation...and so on...) It seems colon bloat and when they expand like that they stop moving, and causes gas, pain, and distention.
Mexico medicine is DICETEL or DEBRIDAT they are spasmolytics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom