Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abdominal distention-var

Daisy_Girl said:
FYI - Winny usually causes bloating in females.

Funny in that I thiught you were taking something else even though you didnt immediately menton it.

Sure that the var is real??

The Shadow said:
Funny in that I thiught you were taking something else even though you didnt immediately menton it.

Sure that the var is real??

your too smart for me! :verygood: I didnt think the winny would cause such abdominal disturbances from my research.
Im fairly certain the var is real.. it was a UG source, but reputable........
is there reason it perhaps may not be?

EDIT: to say that this morning the rock hard pregnant belly has gone down!

Reese23 said:
your too smart for me! :verygood: I didnt think the winny would cause such abdominal disturbances from my research.
Im fairly certain the var is real.. it was a UG source, but reputable........
is there reason it perhaps may not be?

EDIT: to say that this morning the rock hard pregnant belly has gone down!

KNOWING THAT WINNY IS INVOLVED - SO WORRIES ON THE VAR.

ANY UG PRODUCT CAN BE SUSPECT.

BTW - DRINK THE WINNY

Sassy69 said:
OK that makes more senese ---- winny.

BTW are you injecting ED or drinking it?

inj. ED.. from the research I compiled, for females it seemed the much safer route in regards to increased synergy, protein synthesis, less incidence of acne & clitoral enlargement (although my dose is small and I am monitoring closely), and lastly not as hard on liver.

Thats a shit load of injecting. IMO 5 mg ain't gonna do that much damage - I'd drink it myself.. but then I probably wouldn't choose winny either.

Just checking.

Reese23 said:
inj. ED.. from the research I compiled, for females it seemed the much safer route in regards to increased synergy, protein synthesis, less incidence of acne & clitoral enlargement (although my dose is small and I am monitoring closely), and lastly not as hard on liver.

Untrue....

WInny is 17-aa whether you drink it or poke it

Shadow, how can one be certain that it is real, even coming from a reputable lab?

Im trying to understand more why drinking the winny would be opitmal... my toughts were since the dose was small, that inj. would be a greater utilization and not pass through the stomach?
Im not against drinking it at all, trying to understand more :)

Top Bottom