Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ab stim machines

gundam22

I see alot of these ab machines being advertised I was wondering if they work well for what they are being claimed of doing.

No. What works is serious training, diet, patience, and consistency. That's the way you can change your body composition

if you want to see your abs you need to lose that belly fat. this means completely changing your diet lifestyle.
Hello I'm a BF 39 trying to get rid of that last baby fat on my abs. I had two kids over 12 years ago but I'm still having issues with getting my 6 pack developed. I cut out rice, potatoes , sugars, and other starches. I do 2 to three hours of cardio and weight training 4-5 days a week. Is there any other foods I can cut out my diet to get rid of pesty belly fat? I see my abs developing nicely but it is still that layer fat. Is there any good supplements that will make the process go fast with the fat elimination? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Hello I'm a BF 39 trying to get rid of that last baby fat on my abs. I had two kids over 12 years ago but I'm still having issues with getting my 6 pack developed. I cut out rice, potatoes , sugars, and other starches. I do 2 to three hours of cardio and weight training 4-5 days a week. Is there any other foods I can cut out my diet to get rid of pesty belly fat? I see my abs developing nicely but it is still that layer fat. Is there any good supplements that will make the process go fast with the fat elimination? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

There are no good or bad foods. Certain foods are calorie dense so you want to eat less of them but there is no such thing as a bad food.

Your diet sounds very restrictive. In my opinion, it's over kill and actually counter productive. Cutting out complete food groups will crush your metabolism.

Check out this article I wrote on calories and macronutrients explained -> https://www.evolutionary.org/calories-macronutrients-micronutrients/

Top Bottom