Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ab exercises while pregnant

Ollieprego

Well it is official, I am pregnant, now I just have to figure out who the father is! I plan on carrying this child to birth for the next 10 months. the problem is I have never missed a workout in my life. would it be safe to still do ab work while pregnant so i atleast keep my conditioning until this thing is out of me or do i need to stop? doctor thinks first trimester is when i gotta stop but want more opinions.

whoever the father is is in for a rude awakening when they find out they gotta fork over 18 years of child support lol, make sure you get that baby DNA tested to find out who the baby daddy is. it deserves a father!

i would hire a Doula to help you with what to do with ab exercises

Well it is official, I am pregnant, now I just have to figure out who the father is! I plan on carrying this child to birth for the next 10 months. the problem is I have never missed a workout in my life. would it be safe to still do ab work while pregnant so i atleast keep my conditioning until this thing is out of me or do i need to stop? doctor thinks first trimester is when i gotta stop but want more opinions.

Why? And 10 months??

Top Bottom