Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ab belts

girldevlin3

I have seen some people wearing these thick belts and its supposedly burning fat when they workout? Is anyone using it ?

people who wear belts are morons. it is as dumb as using straps
You are saying Olympic Weightlifter, Strongman, Powerlifter and heavy weight Bodybuilders, they are all morons because they use belt and straps?
So... Žydrūnas... one of the strongest men on the planet... he's the super moron for your definition, because he uses straps, belts, knee and elbow sleeve, knee straps, chalk, etc, etc, etc.

You are saying Olympic Weightlifter, Strongman, Powerlifter and heavy weight Bodybuilders, they are all morons because they use belt and straps?
So... Žydrūnas... one of the strongest men on the planet... he's the super moron for your definition, because he uses straps, belts, knee and elbow sleeve, knee straps, chalk, etc, etc, etc.

Belts have their place but the average person should not be using them.

Only if you are extremely strong and lifting for maximum weight should you use accessory equipment lift belts, gloves etc

No.

People who aren't half (or even a quarter) as strong wearing belts for EVERY set and EVERY weight are. And anyone who thinks a belt will help 'burn fat' are the biggest kind of moron. Heck, I ought to sell belts to them.

No.

People who aren't half (or even a quarter) as strong wearing belts for EVERY set and EVERY weight are. And anyone who thinks a belt will help 'burn fat' are the biggest kind of moron. Heck, I ought to sell belts to them.
Exactly, I know, but calling everyone who uses a belt moron is as moron as those who wear the belt with the idea of ​​burning fat. (Sorry I don't know of this sentence makes sense, I used Google Translate from French to English)

Top Bottom