Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS for increasing female libido

rainbow22

can i get some suggestions on what types of androgens {and at what dose} would be appropriate for increasing a womans sex drive without a ton of bad sides. thanks,
rainbow

I'm using a 4% testosterone creme made by a compounding pharmacy. I was on the 2% creme for a month and didn't feel much except for a few nice dreams at night. Within a few days on the 4%, I definitely feel a libido increase :D!

My testosterone level was half of the lowest normal value. I'm only using this to get into the normal range, so I've not and don't expect to experience side effects (at least that's what the pharmacist said). The testosterone in this creme is bio-identical to the testosterone in my body, which also reduces the chance of sides, unless you take too much. A naturally occuring substance can't be patented, so there's no profit in it for the pharmaceutical companies. That's why I have to get it from a compounding pharmacy.

Get your test level checked .If it is 30 or lower then test supplementation will help.
The test gel is very good.

If you want to try injections then inject test cyp, enathate, or sust once every 4 days with 10mg per injection MAX

RG:)

Top Bottom