Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS for females with high metabolism

Cony-Veeder

Hi guys, I was wondering what type of steroid would be safe for woman to gain some mass, no matter I do or diet I follow i can't gain any weight because of my fast metabolism, even eating junk food, I tried some protein, and other weight gainers over the counter but nothing makes me gain. While researching about anavar I found this site, but it looks like it is more like for cutting and fat loss so I guess that's not the one for me, thank you for helping me on this one.

Steroids will only help build muscle or burn fat, you gotta do most of the work yourself.

I have friends who say they eat as much as they can and they don't gain weight. Their problem is they think they eat a lot in actuality they are only eating enough to maintain their weight, only way to fix your problem is start counting calories and figure out how many calories you need to gain weight and eat that much.

I don't think women should use steroids if they are not competing in a show. Just too risky. You can accomplish your goals with diet, training, and if you want a PED then go with SARMs.

Have you ever gotten your thyroid checked? You might be suffering from hyperthyroidism.

If you aren't gaining weight, simply put - you aren't taking in enough calories. You need to either eat more, or exercise less.

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

Top Bottom