Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS for developing muscle on buttocks

alisa ann

HI guys I was wondering if taking aas can help to develop muscle on my butt or aas make you gain muscle even

Sent from my LG Mobile

You lose fat even, and you gain muscle mass on those parts of the body, which you train, regardless of the AAS or other PED's that you might be taking. Steroids will only give you a boost in a more systemic way, but definitely not in a localized one. What you need to do, is focus more on your training, as it will do much more for your buttocks than steroids will.

Steroids, regardless of the site they are injected in aid in growth all over. However, stating the obvious, you gotta work the the muscles too. So, regarding the glutes (aka butt), you need to work the glutes to get them to develop. Some gyms have a machine called a 'butt blaster'. If not you can do a kind of one legged leg press - get a PT to show you how it's done. Pistol Squats too. The key with any leg movement to work the glutes is to tense the muscle being targeted - squeeze that butt hard!

Steroids increase muscle protein synthesis throughout the entire body. They aren't selective in their action. Injecting steroids into your butt will not make your butt bigger.

If you are looking to increase the size of your butt, your best bet is going to be squats...and lots of them

You cant selectively use steroids for certain muscles. All you can do for getting your ass bigger is to eat and do your squats.

Top Bottom